E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

!!!!!What is the best way to race a w211!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 05:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Originally Posted by yallo420
Act your own age man that's all I can help you with since your taking this too serious and obviously have issues lol, and it's called having a blast with a 100k car I didn't pay for nothing i also didn't say anything about proving myself I don't care I'm inn it to have fun and meet new people not a holes that think they know everything
I'm not quite sure what you mean I should act immature and street race because I'm young? What kind of logic is that? I meet plenty of awesome people driving responsibly and not street racing. You come on here asking for advice on how to street race your car because you have "full exhaust" and you expect me not to tell you how I think that's an incredibly immature way to enjoy your car? Move on man. I'm done.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:17 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Anyone else notice the types that unabashedly race on public streets i.e have no care for other human beings almost always post with horrible grammar and punctuation with a braggart chip-on-shoulder demeanor? Says a lot about the intelligence level of those who feel these actions are acceptable.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:00 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
05 E55, 06 Audi S4
Originally Posted by JasinP
im not a professional but I did put 70k on my e500 sport, its not an e55 yes I understand, but I'd say stiffen/lower the suspension put it in manual turn off traction but just know how to control the throttle at lift off otherwise ul lose time with spin. Now if your not familiar with the cars rear brute force, be careful with turning the traction off. I just do it so I know theres no computer holding me back. cheers, good luck, be careful, be smart.. if people don't like my comment please don't go bashing on and on like you did hear cause I wont give two and a half.....
You do realize that with the car in lower position your tires will most likely not be 100% flat on the ground due to Negative camber. You would want to have your car is raised position with suspension set to soft for best results and better weight transfer to the rear, hence less wheel spin.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E500 sport (sold), 2009 GL450, w213 E63 (waiting for ordering guide)
Originally Posted by forcefed4door
You do realize that with the car in lower position your tires will most likely not be 100% flat on the ground due to Negative camber. You would want to have your car is raised position with suspension set to soft for best results and better weight transfer to the rear, hence less wheel spin.
Makes sense, thank you. I guess stiffer suspension setting is better for you around the curves but this is a drag topic. if you raise suspension and go over what is it, 75mph, it lowers itself right? is it bad to lower or raise at those speeds? but since we were just talking about it I am curious
Old 06-23-2013, 06:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E500 sport (sold), 2009 GL450, w213 E63 (waiting for ordering guide)
Originally Posted by K-A
Anyone else notice the types that unabashedly race on public streets i.e have no care for other human beings almost always post with horrible grammar and punctuation with a braggart chip-on-shoulder demeanor? Says a lot about the intelligence level of those who feel these actions are acceptable.
I agree with you 100% sir, which is why me personally I never do anything in public with traffic. There is a way to figure out everything and it can be done safely.. speaking for myself because I don't want to sound like a child with a Benz and raise people to have resentment towards me on these forums. As for everyone else, I cannot speak. Cheers