E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

RUN FLAT INDICATOR INOPERATIVE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E class W211 facelift
Angry RUN FLAT INDICATOR INOPERATIVE

Hi, I dont know what the problem with this car is Recently I see this eror on board I tried to reset but nothing had changed. What might the problem be is it about a sensor ? I checked with star but nothing appears no codes.

Best Regards
Old 09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
If message appears when braking “may” be intermittent fault with brake switch located top of brake pedal – part # 0015456709.
Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2023, 11:09 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
mercedez
I apologize for bringing up this old thread. I had a similar issue with my vehicle recently; the ABS, ESP Malfunction, Run Flat Inoperative came out to my dash, I scanned it myself and found out that I had a bad ABS wheel speed sensor. I Immediately purchase and replace the wheel speed sensor myself, reset the code and it works normal now. I came across an in-depth article that may be worth reading. Search for "Run Flat Inoperative. ABS, ESP, Malfunction on Mercedes-Benz on YOUCANIC" and you will see an article that goes over common causes and possible fixes. You can read about it yourself. I hope this information can assist someone else with a similar issue.