E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

e55 to e63 face lift !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 01:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 e55 amg
e55 to e63 face lift !

Hello I have manny manny questions regarding my e55 amg and this one is 1 of them ..what exactly do I need to convert my e55 to e63 face? ..how much will it cost ?is it just the bumper grills or is there alot to it ? Thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 02:39 AM

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts
14 550 sedan
A lot of your questions have already been answered here on the forums, you just need to learn how to use the search button.

You will basically need a new grill, hood latch, some inner reinforcement pieces, either just the front bumper or the complete conversion kit and maybe a few more. The front bumper will run you i think ~$550 or so or the whole kit with rear bumper and side skirts for ~$1100. You should probably just get the front bumper since you're already an amg. You can get that from Gary@Suvneer on this forum. I would give it a very rough estimate of $1500 for parts, paint, and labor if you just want front bumper changed.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:00 AM

05 e55 amg
Originally Posted by LemonSqueezy
A lot of your questions have already been answered here on the forums, you just need to learn how to use the search button.

You will basically need a new grill, hood latch, some inner reinforcement pieces, either just the front bumper or the complete conversion kit and maybe a few more. The front bumper will run you i think ~$550 or so or the whole kit with rear bumper and side skirts for ~$1100. You should probably just get the front bumper since you're already an amg. You can get that from Gary@Suvneer on this forum. I would give it a very rough estimate of $1500 for parts, paint, and labor if you just want front bumper changed.
Hey thanks for all the info ..yeah im sure there's threads answering the same questions but I don't knoe how to get around this website that we'll lol :/ I'll get the hang of it man thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 07:38 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 E320 CDI
Originally Posted by E55amgsd
Hey thanks for all the info ..yeah im sure there's threads answering the same questions but I don't knoe how to get around this website that we'll lol :/ I'll get the hang of it man thanks

there's
knoe
we'll

Besides brushing up on your spelling and syntax, you better learn to use the search button sooner rather than later, cauz no one hear likes to dew the sirching four yu and halfta type it out for yuinz to read...iyc!
Old 03-07-2014, 08:44 PM

05 e55 amg
Originally Posted by kurtismayfield
there's
knoe
we'll

Besides brushing up on your spelling and syntax, you better learn to use the search button sooner rather than later, cauz no one hear likes to dew the sirching four yu and halfta type it out for yuinz to read...iyc!
Lmao thanks for correcting Me Mr dictionary..it's the auto spell on my ****ing phone..and yeah I'm sure I will learn how to
Old 03-07-2014, 09:09 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 E320 CDI
Had to razz you a little bit!

Yeah, I hated that on my droid phone...never did get the hang of it.
Now I can't live without swiftkey on my Galaxy Note2!!

Cheers