E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Ash & Stone Interior Cleaning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E350 4Matic/2011 E350 4matic / 2003 E500 /2000 CLK 430
Ash & Stone Interior Cleaning

What are people using to clean the ash or stone interior?

I have been using Eagle Ottowa leather cleaner on the seats and i swear by it.. BUT what is a good choice for the doors and the other light colored non leather surfaces (soft painted plastic) . I have had decent results with the armor all cleaner (in the white bottle) but im curious as to your choices

I traded my CLK 430 with Charchol interior which was virtually maintenance free, so im having a bit of a challenge keeping this one spotless....

thanks
Old 12-05-2003, 05:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Leather treatment

I use Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner on my stone leather and a professional carpet cleaner on the carpet door sills. I think somebody else also posted you can put scotchgard carpet protector on the carpet door sills to prevent them from getting dirty.
Old 12-05-2003, 08:30 AM

03 Eclass, 03 BMW 06 Porsche Cayman S, 03 Harley Davidson "bored & stroked"
Leatherique is the probably the best leather care product I've used. Its recommended by the car clubs, and has been used on bentleys, Rolls. Its very easy to apply, and last a long time. I've had my original bottles for over 2 years. It gives the leather a very "buttery" feel to it and does not make it shiny...

leatherique.com
Old 12-05-2003, 09:39 AM

2003 E500
I use a variety of Einszett products (Matte Effect Interior Kit) on ash and been very happy with them. They seem reasonably priced for higher end imported products. Figured German products must work well on German cars or they wouldn't be in business. Have ordered from David (?) below without any problems. He was also very responsive to the many questions I had. Was originally deathly afraid to do anything for fear of ruining the interior.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/einszett.html

The funny sounding names are a bonus.:p