E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

SRS, Programing, Seat senssor HELLP !!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w221 S550 2009 WDDNG86X59A271038
Question SRS, Programing, Seat senssor HELLP !!!!!

Hello. Sorry for the long post, but I have a problem, try to fix in the shop over 6 months without resolution. So here's the long version.

OK so My car is W211 Mercedes E320 2003 model, VIN WDBUF65J33A220380. From first day i got car, SRS light was ON, after 5 Shops inspect my CAR they say, was a problem with my SEAT sensor B48. they suggest me to order or new sensor or bypass for seat sensor. After order all those seat sensors bypass two from china didn't work still was same message, and light on dashboard start blinking only this difference.

Then i decide to order one by my SRS module number from Germany it cost me about 100$ bypass same thing was: SRS light one and computer show me problem with AIRBAG in the front passenger door, but my car don't have in front door airbag.

after than try all this decide to order original sensor by VIN so i get this number for seat sensor A 211 820 74 10, i ordered this sensor it cost about 200$, install by myself, after went to shop to reset codes in SRS unit.

How you thing guys ???? )))))

I was able to reset this code was show clear and no error but my SRS light still was on )))

now oz different symptoms on my dash board SRS light was disappearing for 5-7 second and it was say "NO malfunctions" and after 7 sec. SRS light came on after connect computer still was saying problem B48 seat sensor. so nobody can figure out what was problem they check wire and circuits and everything was good. but my SRS light always after 7 second was coming on and blinking.

So no recently yesterday

ON guy from shop which is smart guy try different thing. i use to have parts from different car Mercedes E320 w211 2004VIN: WDBUF65J64A530346 i have ECU and SRS unit and some more parts.SRS Unit use to have different part number last 3 digit was different newer so he decide to push my Vin number on donor SRS unit and also clear crash data from them. and we install on my car.

NO body will guess what happen ))

Same thing everything was good but was getting error seat sensor all the time error and also WSS communication error which already was more then with old SRS unit. then we decide to connect bypass same thing was (reminder: buy pas was for old SRS unit) the we just disconnect seat sensor and we was surprise SRS light was gone of course after clear codes. but after like 1 min it came on again and when i check error was WSS communication problem.

SO i still can find out what is the problem. ((

OK MY CAR :

VIN: WDBUF65J33A220380

Year: 2003

Make: Mercedes-Benz

Model: E Class E320 W211.065

Style / Body: Sedan 4D

Engine: 3.2L V6 EFI

Country of Assembly: Germany

SRS UNIT : 0285001441

DONOR CAR: where i can get some parts

VIN: WDBUF65J64A530346

Year: 2004

Make: Mercedes-Benz

Model: E Class E320 W211.065

Style / Body: Sedan 4D

Engine: 3.2L V6 EFI

Country of Assembly: Germany

SRS UNIT : 0285001544

Who have any idea ?????? ? Please Help or my be you know who can help in NYC USA area

Thank you for spending time to read that

DELEAR is not an option because they are stupid they say i need to change entire seat(about 1400$) but they don't guarded this will solve problem so don't say pleas nothing about DEALER. THANK YOU

Old 11-09-2014, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w221 S550 2009 WDDNG86X59A271038
P.S. i forgot to say we also try to put old data from my old SRS unit to donor SRS unit and didn't work locks like my SRS unit was corrupted.