E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

ESP problem...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2004 | 03:42 PM
Almost a Member!

ESP problem...

Hello all,

I finally got my ESP fixed, after 2 months. someone posted getting 50 more hp by holdiong the ESP button for 10 seconds. So I tried it,, knowing that I was getting 50 hp, thought there may be small increase though. Long story short...it made my ESP malfunction!

I brought it the dealer on Tuesday and it took them 3 days to fix it. First they tried the Yao sensor...and no luck. They had to change/modify the module behind the center console...not sure what part exactly. During installation they cracked my door sill and so they had to fix that also. Wasn't bad, because they gave me a truck as a loaner...helped with all the snow in NY on Thursday.
Old 01-17-2004 | 08:29 PM

E500
Hehe,

good luck to ya.... don't always depend on the post of others. Some might post something that is.... oh well... make your own judgement next time.
Old 01-17-2004 | 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally posted by rusnakmb
Hehe,

good luck to ya.... don't always depend on the post of others. Some might post something that is.... oh well... make your own judgement next time.
i also agree, if you read the rest of the thread, you would of known you wouldnt of gotten 50 hp, especially after having probs with esp.