E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Delivery of new E!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2002, 11:57 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delivery of new E!!!

Just got an e-mail from my local dealer (today) saying that he is hearing that we may be getting first deliveries of the new E in the States as early as July!! Has anyone else heard anything along these lines??

Last edited by vectra; 03-23-2002 at 01:01 PM.
Old 03-23-2002, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

that doesn't surprise me.. when i was shopping for my car..the C.. they first delivery came sometime late may i believe... the saleman told me that they keep the new cars in the back till the old ones are basically sold out.. otherwise they lose a lot of money on the cars that they have in stock.... so that date you heard is very possible....
Old 03-24-2002, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by Fuzzo
that doesn't surprise me.. when i was shopping for my car..the C.. they first delivery came sometime late may i believe... the saleman told me that they keep the new cars in the back till the old ones are basically sold out.. otherwise they lose a lot of money on the cars that they have in stock.... so that date you heard is very possible....
Don't alot of bigger dealers get money back from the corporate offices to clear the lots for newer models?

-Petey
Old 03-25-2002, 01:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 ML500 w/Apperance pkg & '07 SL550 w/AMG pkg
E-class availability

The current E-class may seem in great supply and you can get a huge discount and right now that is very true. But, within 2 months that will change because dealers will be close to zero inventory of these car and the supply will be less than the demand, even though the new body is around the corner. The reason for the higher demand is that a lot of people know that the W211 may be sold at or over MSRP and they do not want to pay or possible wait on a reservation list. A lot of people will be shocked when they go to their local dealer in July and they have no E-class and will have to settle for a deposit reservation or possibly a pre-owned model.

MarcusBenz
House of Imports, MBZ
Old 04-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Almost a Member!

Just got another e-mail from my dealer saying that the factory has just notified them that they are now accepting special orders for immediate build and delivery for as early as June. Also, even though I haven't seen it yet, he said he now has the option list and color choices...sweet!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 03:38 PM

14 'E550
Options lists and color choices already, nice......someone please post them (one of you must have it) .
Old 04-05-2002, 06:11 PM

Not available as yet.Informed that dealers will obtain in next 3 weeks.Dealers are putting orders in and will then modify them re color,options once they get final list
Old 04-06-2002, 10:54 AM

2004 S 600
The all glass roof option and auto contour seats sound like great options! I think bi-xenons will also be an option.

Check out the main Mercedes site in Germany, it has the specs on the new E.