E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Any mechanic. NYC 2007 e63( swaying when driving)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 e63
Any mechanic. NYC 2007 e63( swaying when driving)

hey guys and gals. here is my problem I have a 2007 e63 I love my car. but Im running out of options. I will try to make this story as short as possible. this all started when i noticed when my car was starting to sag in the rear so as a precaution i had the two rears replace with arrnot prior to this the car drove and handle like it was supposed to. after the install of the arnott this is where everything went wrong. when i got my car back the the car was wandering at low speeds so i thought it was alignement problems. still no fix the car was driving like a buick moving side to side like a boat. i then take it to another mechanic and he adjust the wheel alignment and have the "toe- in " adjusted. this worked for a while until one of my aftermarket rim cracked with spacer and when i put back on the original rims the car did acted the same way as before where it was wandering. i was so upset that i took the car to the dealership the said it was the aftermarket shocks that was doing this. upon paying they also gave me a print out of all the other things that was wrong. well same thing car was driving like a buick after getting ripped off at the dealership. so i looked at the list of stuff that they said was wrong with the car. one of the things was the both lower controll arns and ball joints. so i fixed that problem and car was still driving like buick. so i then take it to get an alignment (front and rear) at low speeds i thought i fixed the problem but when you "WOT" thats when its starts to act like a buick. i ran out of ideas I love the car but cant seem to figure out what is wrong has anyone had this problem before. and any one in nyc area that can help me please hit me up p.s. wrote this on my phone, so sorry for all the grammer errors lol