E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

W211 No hot air

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 09:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W202 S211
W211 No hot air

Hello, I'm having this weird problem that I don't get from the heater even temperature is set to High everywhere. I do get warm, but not warm enough as is should be on the driver side sometimes, but not all the time, and on the passenger side i always get cold air. Sometimes it feels like I get even colder temperature than outside feels like A/C is on. I've changed the heater valve, but It did nothing. Still same problem. When I floor the car usually i start getting a little warmer but when after few seconds it starts blowing cold air again. Also I think there is a Coolant leakage somewhere and again I think it's not leaking all the time sometimes I do find a small puddle under the car but it happens like once a week only.... and also when you turn off the air to defrost front window A/C turns on. Any suggestions?
Old 12-31-2021, 03:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,048 Likes on 970 Posts
1999 E300TD
there is no simple answer with your problem except a factory or equal scan for faults because it could be any one of the following causing the problem----front SAM,heat exchanger shut off motor and or blend air flaps---or go sell the car