Car will not inflate air bags

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E270
Car will not inflate air bags

Hi all,
I have a bit of a problem. Car is currently slammed on the ground and i have no idea what to do next.
Bit of background for you
car is in my ownership for 5 months now and it did not act up to this point. Month ago front left air bag started leaking and it was replaced asap (just air bag, not whole strut).
Car was doing normal for 2-3 days and then problems started. First front end of the car would air out overnight, but as soon as u turn on the car its ok and it did not air out in the ride at first (later it did), rear was normal it did not move. 5 days ago whole car fell down and it does not go up.
Air compressor turns on only on key 2 position but stops as soon as car is turned on and it does not move car up.
i tested for leaks ( all bags and hoses) and could not find any. Compressor pumps air but i dont know where all that air went, definitely not where it is supposed to. Relay looks fine.
only error that shows up on scanning tool is for ride hight sensors, but all that goes away when car is moved to right hight manually via jacks so i guess sensors are ok. All fuses pointed to airmatic are fine.
I reached dead end, i dont know what to do next or where to start. If someone has any ideas it would be appreciated.
model is 270 diesel "04