E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Tracking Car Production

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E-500
Exclamation Tracking Car Production

As indicated below, I have on order an E-500 and was advised today that the car will be built during November. The dealership has also told me that I can track the car production online similiar to the web site provided by BMW.

When I attempted to use MBUSA.Com, I can not locate the means to do by using the production number supplied by the dealer. Unfortunately, my sales rep so far is not helpful or is just not internet literate

Now I seek help from the real experts. Does anyone know the web site at which Mercedes tracks production and delivery? Thanks for your assistance.

Hopeful in San Francisco
Old 10-25-2004, 11:26 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
'05 E320CDI, 1987 300E, Vanagon Syncro, Turbo Arrow III
Originally Posted by larryssf
As indicated below, I have on order an E-500 and was advised today that the car will be built during November. The dealership has also told me that I can track the car production online similiar to the web site provided by BMW.

When I attempted to use MBUSA.Com, I can not locate the means to do by using the production number supplied by the dealer. Unfortunately, my sales rep so far is not helpful or is just not internet literate

Now I seek help from the real experts. Does anyone know the web site at which Mercedes tracks production and delivery? Thanks for your assistance.

Hopeful in San Francisco
I for one would love this, as the weeks count down to my European Delivery.

Here's another plea for insight into the build process.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 E320 CDI, '07 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2007 Porsche GT3
My dealer advises that the MB computer system cannot provide status on shipment of my 9/29/04 ED'ed car!

Can anyone who's done ED comment on how to obtain the probable arrival date for my car? I'm currently driving a car loaned by a friend, so would appreciate some idea of how long it'll be before our car gets here. I know the conventional answer is "3 to 4 weeks", but I'm not sure how realistic this is. We turned our car in to Harms on 10/8.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm on week seven and am getting very antsy. Granted I'm on the west coast...still....Harms claimed it would take 4-6 weeks.