E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

OBD II Youcanic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2023, 07:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
09' E350, 01' Maxima SE, 93 Nissan Maxima SE, 1987 Nissan Maxima SE
OBD II Youcanic

I acquired a Youcanic OBDII scanner, and it was amazing Love the diagnostic since I was working on my Mercedes for the past three months replacing several worn parts and the engine light came on, so I was like how do I clear it. Not knowing I need advance OBD reader to clear and erase fault code. When I got it and run it, I was stunned how many faults was stored on the Canbus, after that I cleared it all. In addition I have one fault on it it won't let me clear it says something about Knowledge base configuration Incomplete, any clue what that means?
Old 06-30-2023, 04:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,409 Likes on 2,273 Posts
MY'14 W212 M276 3.5NA @60kMi
Originally Posted by BenzVince
I acquired a Youcanic OBDII scanner, and it was amazing Love the diagnostic since I was working on my Mercedes for the past three months replacing several worn parts and the engine light came on, so I was like how do I clear it. Not knowing I need advance OBD reader to clear and erase fault code. When I got it and run it, I was stunned how many faults was stored on the Canbus, after that I cleared it all. In addition I have one fault on it it won't let me clear it says something about Knowledge base configuration Incomplete, any clue what that means?
Have you looked where you got that proprietary scanner... The Youcanic web portal likely has better knowledge than us
Old 07-31-2024, 11:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
E320
So, I’ve been on the hunt for a good scanner for my Mercedes Benz and wow, there are so many options out there. I almost went with the Xentry Star, but I wanted to avoid those sketchy Chinese clones you hear about.

Then, I found the YOUCANIC scanner and decided to give it a shot. Best decision ever! It’s super easy to use, even for someone like me who’s not a pro. It reads all the systems in my car – engine, transmission, ABS, airbags, you name it. The live data feature is a game-changer, letting me see what’s happening in real-time.

Plus, their support is top-notch. They have awesome guides and videos, and whenever I had a question, they were quick to help. Honestly, it’s been a lifesaver and has saved me tons of time and money. If you’re in the market for a scanner, YOUCANIC is definitely worth checking out.