E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

BEST INTERCOOLER for Mercedes W211, W219 IS DONE! 🚀🚀🚀 Tuning upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2024 | 08:10 AM

w211 E320cdi om648
Cool BEST INTERCOOLER for Mercedes W211, W219 IS DONE! 🚀🚀🚀 Tuning upgrade

100% custom made high efficient intercooler for your w211 and w219 tuning.

With a large number of fins inside and outside this intercooler, as well as the maximum increased size of the core, this intercooler is more than 7 times more efficient than the stock one. The ergonomic shape of the side pipes allows the air to make its way without any obstacles and spread throughout the entire volume of the intercooler. The internal diameter of the rubber hose is 51 mm, and the internal inlet / outlet of the intercooler is 53 mm ... in combination with the fact that this intercooler connects directly to the original hoses, this will save you from unnecessary turbulence and reduces the risk of air leakage several times compared to any other intercooler.

About installation: intercooler connects to oem pipes when aluminum ends are deleted. U have to cut it 1mm right after the gasket gap, just as u see on picture...then that end will become 2 rings and it will take a little brute force to remove them, it took me ~30mins for all that process.

When pipes are in their places u have to put bumper back. Drill holes for corners only when bumper is on its place, otherwise you may make a mistake in choosing the mounting location! 2 lower bumper bolts is also possible to screw back only when u first put bumper back, and only then find a perfect place for corners...but you can not waste your time on those 2 bolts as did I and many other people...

The intercooler fits perfectly in size, and you don't need to saw off anything or apply any effort to put the bumper back. It will sit at a slight angle due to the air conditioning cylinder that is directly behind it, but all the intercooler sizes are precisely matched so you don't have to worry about that.
Custom made corners, bolts and best quality sweden clamps (SPECIALLY FOR RUBBER PIPES) that you see in the photo are included in the kit...u dont have to search for something else. Do not try to put on large clamps which are designed for silicon pipes!

About W203 and W209...from information that i have now, 99% that it will fit...if u want to be 100% sure, pm me, I will give u some instructins how to chek it.

Kit.

3 Colors available

today package is even better than on this photo

Last edited by Denik Unlimited; 09-27-2024 at 08:14 AM.