E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Need Part # for airmatic sensor bracket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E500
Need Part # for airmatic sensor bracket

I am looking for a part number and place to find the front airmatic sensor bracket. I lowered my car by adding washers onto the bracket, but there is only so much room on the bolt and I want to lower the vehicle more. I wanted to buy a new bracket and customly put a new, longer bolt on to be able to lower the car further. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-11-2004, 08:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E500, 1998 Ferrari Spider
Originally Posted by koko381
I am looking for a part number and place to find the front airmatic sensor bracket. I lowered my car by adding washers onto the bracket, but there is only so much room on the bolt and I want to lower the vehicle more. I wanted to buy a new bracket and customly put a new, longer bolt on to be able to lower the car further. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
MB Dealer, they are $28 each and you will need to but the complete link as you will not be able to get just the "L" bracket. Sorry no part numbers as they will not give then out. Dealer said that they could get mine in two days.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally Posted by koko381
The place is the dealership. The part number doesn't matter too much because the dealership will know it.

Here are the part numbers anyhow, but they are different depending on your chassis number.

A 211 320 04 89
A 211 323 00 16

-s-