E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Finally saw and check 'em out today!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Germancar1
See thats the problem with every lexus fanatic on the net, they don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. I said four eyed look don't care if its me square or round...do you not know what evolution means?

Read it slowly......the W210 (with the four-eye'd theme) came out for the 1996 model year, the first GS with a similar theme came out for the 1998 model year.

The look Mercedes has had every since 1995 has evolved to what you see today. It was round then it went oval-like (W211) and now squared for the W212...ain't got squat to do with no tired **** Lexus.

Did I say Mercedes was best at anything? No. I'm talking about styling try to pay attention. Needing to point out that you don't think they're a leader is your problem.

M
Man you are totally clueless! The W210 is not the first car to have four eye'd theme genius. This was started in the 1950's by Jaquar. Jaguar also had the four eyes look again in the XJ series cars since 1958. So before you call people Lexus fanatic you should shut your limited knowledge **** before you spew things out your hole. Germancar you have no clue as a car enthusiast at all. All you can say is MB this and MB that. You're just too sT@pid to relise that MB copied Jaguar who really made the four eyed theme poplular. MB are now copying the squarish Lexus four eyed theme. I personally don't like the squarish four eyed theme by MB or Lexus.
Do yourself a favor and relise that MB and Lexus are not the only car manufacturers around dumbA$$.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 290 Likes on 203 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by rieger
Man you are totally clueless! The W210 is not the first car to have four eye'd theme genius. This was started in the 1950's by Jaquar. Jaguar also had the four eyes look again in the XJ series cars since 1958. So before you call people Lexus fanatic you should shut your limited knowledge **** before you spew things out your hole. Germancar you have no clue as a car enthusiast at all. All you can say is MB this and MB that. You're just too sT@pid to relise that MB copied Jaguar who really made the four eyed theme poplular. MB are now copying the squarish Lexus four eyed theme. I personally don't like the squarish four eyed theme by MB or Lexus.
Do yourself a favor and relise that MB and Lexus are not the only car manufacturers around dumbA$$.

Yet you're the one that somehow thinks Mercedes copied Lexus, yet when called on your BS you bring up totally irrelevant Jaguar. We're talking about modern times here dumbo. The point being Mercedes had the look before Lexus. Its called the art of being able to pay attention. Where did anyone say that Mercedes invented the 4-eye look originally?

Now you say that Mercedes copied Jaguar, yet a minute ago you say they copied Lexus. Which is it? Really love the way you word your childish and immature posts, you're doing your beloved brand proud. Really shows you the level of a Lexus fanatic.

Do you own self a favor and get a clue about Lexus, Mercedes and Jaguar and realize that one is the ultimate in wannabe wares, the other is great looking but sickly and the other runs the show and nearly always has. Period.

Typical Lexus fanatic's clueless response to bring up Jaguar to deflect away from the fact that you don't know squat about Mercedes or Lexus.

Again, Mercedes ain't copied squat from Lexus which was the original point, dumbo. Thanks for proving your own original point was bs by bringing up Jaguar.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 06-12-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Germancar1
Yet you're the one that somehow thinks Mercedes copied Lexus, yet when called on your BS you bring up totally irrelevant Jaguar. We're talking about modern times here dumbo. The point being Mercedes had the look before Lexus. Its called the art of being able to pay attention. Where did anyone say that Mercedes invented the 4-eye look originally?

Now you say that Mercedes copied Jaguar, yet a minute ago you say they copied Lexus. Which is it? Really love the way you word your childish and immature posts, you're doing your beloved brand proud. Really shows you the level of a Lexus fanatic.

Do you own self a favor and get a clue about Lexus, Mercedes and Jaguar and realize that one is the ultimate in wannabe wares, the other is great looking but sickly and the other runs the show and nearly always has. Period.

Typical Lexus fanatic's clueless response to bring up Jaguar to deflect away from the fact that you don't know squat about Mercedes or Lexus.

Again, Mercedes ain't copied squat from Lexus which was the original point, dumbo. Thanks for proving your own original point was bs by bringing up Jaguar.

M
"We're talking about modern times here dumbo"

Are you totally stupid or what the XJ has had the four eyed look since 1958 and still do TODAY moron.

1968 Jaguar XJ

Name:  250px-Jaguar_XJ6_unusual_colour.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  13.3 KB

1979-1992 Jaguar XJ

Name:  250px-Jaguar-XJ-SeriesIII.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  12.9 KB

2003-2007

Name:  240px-%2708_Jaguar_XJ_%28Montreal%29.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  12.9 KB

And to this day Jaguar still has the four eyed look moron.

If you refuse to acknowledge that MB copied this off Jaguar than your just an ignorant old fart. Lexus may have copied the idea of four eyed look from MB or could have been from the eighties when many cars had 4 squared sealed beam headlamps. But it is obvious MB copied or came up with the idea from Jaguar. Lexus did them in a squarish way and the point is that now MB has done it squarish way like Lexus has.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 290 Likes on 203 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
"We're talking about modern times here dumbo"

Are you totally stupid or what the XJ has had the four eyed look since 1958 and still do TODAY moron.

1968 Jaguar XJ

Attachment 159349

1979-1992 Jaguar XJ

Attachment 159350

2003-2007

Attachment 159351

If you refuse to acknowledge that MB copied this off Jaguar than your just an ignorant old fart. Lexus may have copied the idea of four eyed look from MB or could have been from the eighties when many cars had 4 squared sealed beam headlamps. But it is obvious MB copied or came up with the idea from Jaguar. Lexus did them in a squarish way and the point is that now MB has done it squarish way like Lexus has.

Again, ready this very slowly..........I didn't bring Jaguar into this, you did in order to deflect the fact that your bs about Mercedes copying Lexus had been called for what it is....BS.

Mercedes ain't copied squat off Lexus. Lexus is the biggest POS copy machine in the world, or was until the Koreans came along. I didn't care who had what first between Jaguar and Mercedes......this was about Lexus and Mercedes and Mercedes adopted the 4-eyed look before Lexus. Round or square. Period.

What a dumbo. Too stupid to realize (though you do try to now backpedal and say that Lexus "may have" gotten this and that from MB) that what you originally stated was pure rubbilsh so you drag Jaguar into the mix.

M
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 PM

06 C 350 2014 GLK350
I have read a lot of this kind of childish chatter on the C Class forum but didn't expect it here. We are here to discuss the things we like and dislike about the cars, not to put people down for their views.
I may be returning to the E Class world if this new model is as good as some people say. I do like to hear all kinds of views but don't see any need to be rude to anyone if I disagree with their opinions.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:00 PM

Hmm, arguing. I almost forgot what I loved so much about auto forums

Well they're just about to drop it.

....so who are they copying? ...looks vaguely like a Lexus