Brabus Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E550 (W212) 2010
Brabus Coupe

This site has good foto layout...

I think it looks good overall....not too crazy about that round light in the back though...

http://www.zercustoms.com/photos/Bra...***-Coupe.html
Old 05-20-2009, 09:24 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
I don't like the kit at all.

.... But I dunno, I'm starting to see some angles of the Coupe I do like. I'm not into the rear and the interior is a big step down from the Sedans, but if I see some on road with the AMG Package that looks good from most angles and profile, I might really dig it. I just hope it doesn't remind me of a C-Class when I sit in and drive one....
Old 05-20-2009, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 38 Posts
BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, Porsche
I'm not liking that kit very much...
Old 05-20-2009, 10:47 PM

E550 (W212) 2010
Originally Posted by K-A
I don't like the kit at all.

.... and the interior is a big step down from the Sedans, ....
I don't think they showed the interior. In fact, it appears that none of the sites out there have interior photos of the Brabus coupe.

So, were you just shooting it out there? Speaking in general terms? As far as one can gather from your posts, you don't seem to be a big fan of the sedan's interior either. So, a 2010 coupe's interior is a step down from a step down in your world... MB's focus group must have been from another planet...
Old 05-20-2009, 11:10 PM

audi
its great!
__________________________________________________ __
medical tourism
creatine
Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by chekaldin
I don't think they showed the interior. In fact, it appears that none of the sites out there have interior photos of the Brabus coupe.

So, were you just shooting it out there? Speaking in general terms? As far as one can gather from your posts, you don't seem to be a big fan of the sedan's interior either. So, a 2010 coupe's interior is a step down from a step down in your world... MB's focus group must have been from another planet...

I was speaking on the Coupes general interior. I think the W204 C-Class has the worst interior of any M-B in recent years and I hope the E Coupe's doesn't remind me of that. I do like the 212's interior all in all, but the design doesn't speak to me like the 211's does, and I don't think it's a general "step up" from it either personally.

Do you work for M-B? You seem to carry a venomous dialect toward my opinion of your new baby.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
Idk why, personally, I've never liked aftermarket body kits. I probably wouldn't buy any of them.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:24 PM

S550
Do not like it...........
Old 05-22-2009, 11:33 AM

E550 (W212) 2010
Originally Posted by K-A

...Do you work for M-B? You seem to carry a venomous dialect toward my opinion of your new baby.
I do not work for M-B. If I did I would most likely ignore your comments altogether. But I have some experience in consumer behavior and marketing. As such, I feel compelled to argue that you appear erratic and inconsistent in your responses. Bottom line, it is amusing to read your opinions from a marketing perspective.

Btw, Venomous is a strong word. Very strong. The fact that you consider my responses venomous further proves my point that your arguments are emotional rather than rational.

Further, Dialect according to Merriam Webster is "a regional variety of language distinguished by features of vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation from other regional varieties and constituting together with them a single language."

Hmmm...I think I write in English....N'est-ce pas?

I have a reason to suspect that you might have ulterior motives in your persistent bashing of W212. It could be as simple as Vanity...
Old 05-22-2009, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
Maybe he is just like me and really disappointed with the new interiors that are coming out for Benzes such as the C, new E, redesigned SL. The S and CL are the only nice new ones, a step forward in quality versus a step back in cost. The CLS is nice, but count on MB reducing that too, no big wood trim anymore.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by chekaldin
I do not work for M-B. If I did I would most likely ignore your comments altogether. But I have some experience in consumer behavior and marketing. As such, I feel compelled to argue that you appear erratic and inconsistent in your responses. Bottom line, it is amusing to read your opinions from a marketing perspective.

Btw, Venomous is a strong word. Very strong. The fact that you consider my responses venomous further proves my point that your arguments are emotional rather than rational.

Further, Dialect according to Merriam Webster is "a regional variety of language distinguished by features of vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation from other regional varieties and constituting together with them a single language."

Hmmm...I think I write in English....N'est-ce pas?

I have a reason to suspect that you might have ulterior motives in your persistent bashing of W212. It could be as simple as Vanity...
Blah blah blah.

Originally Posted by gaazmon
Maybe he is just like me and really disappointed with the new interiors that are coming out for Benzes such as the C, new E, redesigned SL. The S and CL are the only nice new ones, a step forward in quality versus a step back in cost. The CLS is nice, but count on MB reducing that too, no big wood trim anymore.

.... I think I'm allowed to express my opinion if I feel let down by a brand that I've always been so passionate about.