Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 10:37 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
ESIX3POWER trolling BMW Boards?

Guys, I'm sorry to bring this here, but mr. ESIX3POWER busting my chops for "hanging around here", when he's literally trolling a BMW Board just had to be pointed out. With all ESIX3's W211 comparison pics, and F10 banter, I wonder why someone someone so worshipping of the car is showing such insecurity.

Let me state here as well that although I still am not personally enamored by the W212 as much as I really wish I was, I appreciate it much more-so now than I did before, and am concentrating on what I do like about it, since there are quite a few areas . Not my favorite approach by M-B, but I honestly don't feel like I'm batting against the car anymore, for what it's worth.

LINK::
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...ighlight=class

If that isn't ESIX3POWER, then I must say I'm shocked, and apologies in advance.

Last edited by K-A; 12-22-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by K-A
Guys, I'm sorry to bring this here, but mr. ESIX3POWER busting my chops for "hanging around here", when he's literally trolling a BMW Board just had to be pointed out. With all ESIX3's W211 comparison pics, and F10 banter, I wonder why someone someone so worshipping of the car is showing such insecurity.

Let me state here as well that although I still am not personally enamored by the W212 as much as I really wish I was, I appreciate it much more-so now than I did before, and am concentrating on what I do like about it, since there are quite a few areas . Not my favorite approach by M-B, but I honestly don't feel like I'm batting against the car anymore, for what it's worth.

If that isn't ESIX3POWER, then I must say I'm shocked, and apologies in advance.
Whoever it is they chose to post on Bimmerfest instead of E90Post where they would have been ripped to shreds by crazy rabid BMW fanboys. Bimmerfest is def a lot milder and more civil.

But I don't believe it's who you think it is. The troll on Bimmerfest claims to drive an E63. (there is an AMG4EVER here, but he owns a C32 and is a pretty straight up guy)

Anyway, some of the responses were kinda funny....

"Why is there a picture of a Mercedes Benz in this forum? That car looks like it was made for elderly folks who traded the thrill of driving for adult diapers because they lost all control of the bodily functions."

"The last time I tried to drive an E on winding roads it felt like a wet sponge. Kind of like a Sedan DeVille I had a few decades ago."

"The Mercedes is a car for straight roads, no bends, no up and down, exactly like the brain of this troll, there is no convolution, just straight areas like a ping-pong ball."

"And apparently Merc got the new E tail lights from the Ford/Lincoln parts bin."

"I saw a new E class on the road the other night and swore that it was a Hyundai because of the taillights."
Old 12-23-2009, 03:06 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by 220S
Whoever it is they chose to post on Bimmerfest instead of E90Post where they would have been ripped to shreds by crazy rabid BMW fanboys. Bimmerfest is def a lot milder and more civil.

But I don't believe it's who you think it is. The troll on Bimmerfest claims to drive an E63. (there is an AMG4EVER here, but he owns a C32 and is a pretty straight up guy)

Anyway, some of the responses were kinda funny....

"Why is there a picture of a Mercedes Benz in this forum? That car looks like it was made for elderly folks who traded the thrill of driving for adult diapers because they lost all control of the bodily functions."

"The last time I tried to drive an E on winding roads it felt like a wet sponge. Kind of like a Sedan DeVille I had a few decades ago."

"The Mercedes is a car for straight roads, no bends, no up and down, exactly like the brain of this troll, there is no convolution, just straight areas like a ping-pong ball."

"And apparently Merc got the new E tail lights from the Ford/Lincoln parts bin."

"I saw a new E class on the road the other night and swore that it was a Hyundai because of the taillights."
I'm pretty sure it's him, he posted the exact same pictures, both to "show off" the E, and the same to "make fun" of the 5. Also he used to own an E63. Also the post seems in typical character, it'll be denied anyway so we'll never know.

Those Replies are funny, and props to the BMW guys for being the civil ones this time, and their remarks toward the car are indeed entertaining. I ran across another one with more even funnier criticisms, and surprisingly a lot of W211 love (people preferring it, etc.):

Last edited by K-A; 12-23-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black

Old 12-23-2009, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
2023 Range Rover, 2020 MB S450
Seems like you guys have nothing to do .........
Come on...get a life....there are many interesting things outhere if you cross the forum line ....
Old 12-23-2009, 10:34 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 E550.. Gone but never forgotton - E63 AMG..
Originally Posted by K-A

You're a complete loser, I have never been on that board in my life nor have I even heard of it. Seriously get a life.You have a lot of nerve falsely accusing some one of something, that last thing I am is a troll. I've been on the 211AMG boards for the past two years and never trolled. A guy like you would get their face smashed in around my way. The only TROLL around here is you self. The only reason I read your post was because my board name was mentioned, I don’t read your garbage any more

Last edited by ESIX3POWER; 12-23-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 188 Likes on 118 Posts
...21 GLE53 24 GLE53
K-A you certainly had that coming. You have not been neutral on this forum. Whoever made the post was you in reverse. He likes the E as much as you dislike it.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320 CDI, SL550, clk550
Apologies in advance for accusing somebody if you are wrong?

Last edited by Boulder GT3; 12-23-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:38 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

IF I'm wrong. I don't think I am though, and honestly am not too concerned about it, with the lovely words "I've" gotten from the assumed. We won't know. I figured it's worth it to point out *someone* from here's being quite a hypocrite.

My face smashed in? LOL. How E-Tuff.

Last edited by K-A; 12-23-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:41 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by petee1997
K-A you certainly had that coming. You have not been neutral on this forum. Whoever made the post was you in reverse. He likes the E as much as you dislike it.
Not true. See it as you will, That's complete trolling. I at least judge the car more objectively and realistically, and state reasons for my opinions.

Anyway, I wanted to use this as something positive as well, i.e I don't dislike the car so much, all else aside, I don't see myself feeling like I want to point out the areas that don't flatter me so much as much, anymore.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:13 PM
DHI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 ML550, 996 G T 3
Wow... Classy thread.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Whoever it is (and it really doesn't matter), it was pretty immature and it makes MB owners look stupid and sophomoric, imho.

It's one thing for MB owners to bad mouth their own brand (hey, we all know these cars aren't perfect; it's good to be critical) but to go into someone else's territory and spit on their toys doesn't make for very good ambassadorship. MB owners already have the unfortunate stigma of being known as arrogant old farts who can't drive, Russian Mafia types, gold neck chain wearing Ballers, etc., etc., so no reason to perpetuate any of it.

Imagine a BMW owner coming in here for the first time and making a similar post about how great the 5er is and how lame the E Class is. We'd be calling them every name in BMW's own stigma lexicon.

fwiw, I'm always trying to be courteous out on the road in part because of the car I drive. I like to try to be a good model as a MB owner.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whoever it is (and it really doesn't matter), it was pretty immature and it makes MB owners look stupid and sophomoric, imho.

It's one thing for MB owners to bad mouth their own brand (hey, we all know these cars aren't perfect; it's good to be critical) but to go into someone else's territory and spit on their toys doesn't make for very good ambassadorship. MB owners already have the unfortunate stigma of being known as arrogant old farts who can't drive, Russian Mafia types, gold neck chain wearing Ballers, etc., etc., so no reason to perpetuate any of it.

Imagine a BMW owner coming in here for the first time and making a similar post about how great the 5er is and how lame the E Class is. We'd be calling them every name in BMW's own stigma lexicon.

fwiw, I'm always trying to be courteous out on the road in part because of the car I drive. I like to try to be a good model as a MB owner.

The only time I've been on a BMW forum was to look up quality issues with cars in regards to certain years and models when shopping for a car.

+1 on the russian mafia type. I get that stigma all the time unfortunately since I am young and my background is from a similar region.

One reason I stayed away from a BMW is cause so many people my age that have one are the biggest a*holes on the road, including many of my friends. Lol, I just want to see one of them try and f*ck with a C6 corvette and get their a*s handed to them. I have high respect for corvette owners.

Btw, I must say I have gained much respect for MB drivers because of this forum. I was very impressed with the helpfulness of many of you and I'm really glad I found this site. Happy New Years and safe travels.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As a soon to be law school student, I should chime in. We must remember innocent until proven guilty. No offense, but the only proof is the pictures. The html links for the pictures go back to someone's photobucket site, most likely a wheel shop and in one of their albums.

The one thing they do have in common is that the locations are both new york. Another thing is that the profile of the AMG4EVER posted he has a E63, same car the defendant had as a previous car. Lol, however, I'm sure there are tons of E63 owners, or previous E63 owners, in the New York area. It is also interesting as the join date is December of 2009. So, assuming it was the defendant, why wouldn't he just post E550 instead of his previous car? He was afraid we would find out? I highly doubt it. Maybe it's a W212 E63 owner. So far, the defense is looking good IMO.

Just wanted to put that out there for everyone.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:17 AM
ipp

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W166 ML350 BT
...but to go into someone else's territory and spit on their toys doesn't make for very good ambassadorship. MB owners already have the unfortunate stigma of being known as arroga...
Isn't that exactly what K-A has been doing for a quite some time in the W212 forum?
Old 12-24-2009, 06:09 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

MB owners already have the unfortunate stigma of being known as arrogant old farts who can't drive, Russian Mafia types, gold neck chain wearing Ballers, etc., etc.
That made me lol.

My Girlfriend always makes fun of me for being a "stodgy old man" because I drive a Benz.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 PM

2010 E350
Originally Posted by K-A

look who it is! Still driving that Dinosaur ?? ROFLL
New 5 is the ugliest thing.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:33 PM

2010 E63, Iridium Silver, Black, Dark Ash, Distronic Plus, Night Vision, Premium

<==== Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

Thanks 220S, and Merry Christmas!