E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

$1000 of your next MB, 10% or more off parts/labor - MBCA read more...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 11:46 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
E400S4 '17
$1000 of your next MB, 10% or more off parts/labor - MBCA read more...

I recently became aware of the Mercedes Benz Club of America benefits which include:

1) Get $1,000 off the price of your next Mercedes-Benz. Being and staying a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America has its privileges. Members of the Club who have enjoyed 12 consecutive months of membership or longer without lapse, and who are current members today, qualify for the NEW Loyalty Rewards Program offered by Mercedes-Benz USA to Mercedes-Benz Club of America members only. [link]

2) As a Mercedes-Benz Club of America member, the presentation of your membership card may entitle you to 5%, 10% or (up to) 20% off parts, service and accessories from U.S. and Canadian Mercedes-Benz dealers. Call your local Mercedes-Benz dealer in advance to confirm their participation in the Mercedes-Benz Club of America dealer discount program. [link]

I contacted my dealer who recognizes both of these benefits. They now automatically provide 10% of my parts, repairs and service costs.

The 1 year membership requirement means you need to plan ahead. I chose to purchase the 3-year membership at $127 so I won't be caught out on eligibility when my next vehicle purchase comes up.

With three MBs to maintain the parts and service discount has already paid for my membership.

I have also enjoyed the local events where I got to meet other local owners and enthusiasts to share experiences and tips with. Later this year I plan to attend their track driving opportunities. The Star magazine is a typical high-quality MB production that I find interesting also.

So, here's hoping someone else who is planning ahead for a purchase or who uses dealer servicing can benefit.
Post if you join up!
Old 02-01-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Current: 2011 W212 Previous: 2008 W211 2006 550 2001 Rover 1997 W210
Wonder if this applies to cars that have already been purchased but still within the 60 calendar days timeframe...
Old 02-01-2011, 04:26 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
E400S4 '17
Originally Posted by EmE247
Wonder if this applies to cars that have already been purchased but still within the 60 calendar days timeframe...
You have 60 days from printing the $1000 certificate to use it.
You should have been a member for 12 months prior to printing the certificate.

From what you wrote it sounds that you are you saying you printed the certificate, valid for 60 days, bought a vehicle and didn't use it.

In any case, as the MBCA site says:
"Questions? Please call the National Business Office at 1.800.637.2360 weekdays from 8am-5pm Mountain Time"

The benefit here is one you have to plan for and follow the requirements. I think it's great to have another $1k off the best negotiated cost price.

Good luck.