E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Swapped my '10 for an '11 E350....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 S350 Bluetec 4Matic, Diamond White, P2
Congrats!!! I find it interesting that you notice such a profound difference in ride quality between the '10 and the '11. As I have stated many times before, I have no issues at all with the ride quality of my '11. Perhaps they changed something? In any event, I am glad you see an improvement. Enjoy it and keep the rubber side down.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by NorseWagon

Hmm, this one made it.
Is the COMAND system on the --10 and -11 much improved over the -04?
The COMAND system changed over to a HDD based system with a much better NAV and VC. It changed in 2009 with the last of the W211 models and then with the W212 they mounted it up higher in the dash (where it should be.) It's vastly improved over the previous system but still can't match the systems in Japanese cars like Acura, etc..
Old 06-17-2011, 06:34 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
2016 Audi S8 Plus/ 2011 Mercedes e550 4Matic//Gone:1985 500SEL/2000 e320 4Matic/ 2001 e55 Kleeman
Congrats!! I personally don't care about the pano roof, not important to me. My e550 came with it, but given the choice, I would have preferred not to have it to loose what must be a considerable amount of extra weight. Is the new one a sport with AMG wheel package? Regards. Ned.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:00 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by RNBRAD
Yea it's typical lease stuff. Pay now or pay later. This car your paying later, but of course the pay later is optional. However now the pay later option won't look very appealing at the end of the lease and your also starting over on a lease. Speaking of rarety, rims are an easy change but you can't ever add a pano which is also a limited 1100 dollar option. Though can't see it making it ride difference. Even if it added 150 to 200 lbs, would be like adding a passenger. I think it's the tires. Conti's have a much softer sidewall and probably one of the best riding tires out there. Will cost some handling and more prone to bend rims. But as long as your happy with it is all that matters. Then again if I was to lease, I'd probably just lease and not buy just looking for the cheapest monthly payment. I can never see myself leasing though cause it is nice having a car paid for that you can keep and not cost a dime. That's why I kept my 211 and still love that car.
Yeah, I the "cheapest payment" thing was basically my motivation. I just felt that if I turned the deal down, for the simple reason of possibly buying out my other car, it would be a bad fiscal move. It's like Cell-Phone's, they give you a free phone, in order to lock you into a longer contract. However, if the car market stays like it is now, it's pretty apparent that you can get out of your Lease, penalty free, at some point, if a Dealer is really willing to work with you. Also, if I did want to buy this car, I could always just return it to a Dealer, and have them sell it to me for their listed CPO price.

I am pretty seriously depressed about losing Pano. Now my E has a generic white roof like the rest of them, and it's crazy how much the black on white roof cleans up the cars look. However, from what I've experienced so far, that added 150-200 lbs on top of your car is instantly noticeable. And I did start to feel like my car was flexing more as the miles piled on (Pano would creak up driveways, etc.) which I think made the way the frame held up to potholes a bit less solid. With this car, so far, you can actually feel it being tighter and just a bit more solid.

Originally Posted by park423
Congrats, although losing the pano would've been hard for me (with a white car, easier done if your original car was black) as I think the black glass roof contrasts very nicely with a white or silver color.

Now do you see the benefits of leasing...lol

Your buy price/payment is one thing but it's all hidden factors...money factor, residual %, buy-out that tells the true tale of the lease...but like you said, you're not going to buy out the car so who cares, get the lowest monthly payment possible.
Haha, indeed, I do see the benefits, lol. Although, I would like to get out of the Leasing game, but I figured, what's another 7 months, when I'm getting more for my money, and I'm sure I won't be protesting driving this car by then.

Originally Posted by Benzinini
Congrats! Changed your mind about the roof spoiler then?
Haha, I guess I have to. I've always said, those bulky aftermarket ones can look pretty terrible. Mine is the OEM one, which looks so surprisingly subtle, you can barely notice it. I do like. At least, without Pano, it's one spice up to the cars roof area.

Originally Posted by 220S
Financially speaking I don't get it either.

Anyway, have fun with the "new" car but be sure to start putting some miles on it this time and get your rent money's worth (I recall that you had very little mileage on the car.)

A lot of trunk money in the existing floor models now. There's a 10k incentive to dealers on the S Class.
Yeah, I had 9300 on my last car, in 12.5 months. I gotta just use this one as my workhorse. If I can get myself to let this trade be an incentive to do that, then it will REALLY make financial/lifestyle sense. Problem is, I like having that "diamond" car, per-se.

Originally Posted by Wig
K-A - I don't get it either. Ignoring the monthly financial benefits for a second, your new buyout is so much higher that you now KNOW you won't buy the '11 after the lease ends. So all the care and attention you put into your '10, with the possibility of buying it, will be wasted on your '11.

You've swapped one car for an almost identical car (without your mods). At least a '12 would have had the new engine and new interior features.

Not having a go at you at all, just failing to see the point.
No worries Wig, part of why I post this stuff here is to see what people think about it (live and learn). Yeah, all the care I put into my 2010 is wasted! However, like I said, I think that it's like I need to "nurture" a car, or something. At the same time, I learned a lot about how to properly care for (obsess) about a car, with that car.

Originally Posted by BPhillyBenz
I think if Kevin is happy with it and it drives better (less harsh). A++ Way to go.
Now if we can get a similar deal on the 2012!!!

PS I think, your gonna dig the new wheels!!!
B.
Thanks bud!! Now our are are like REALLY identical, haha.

The new wheels are great. I am so in love with the last ones, that I just gotta let the new sportier and "lighter" profile grow on me. When I get the cars look cleaned up, it'll really come together!

Originally Posted by petee1997
K-A I don't get this deal either but if you are happy with it, that is all that matters. How many miles are on the 2010? I would think that it would be a great car for a fellow enthusiast who wants to upgrade to a W212.
There is no doubt your 2010 is a premium nearly new car.
I also post on Rennlist, the Porsche site. When I bought my new 911 last December I mentioned that my 06 911 with 18,000kms was at a Porsche dealer in Toronto. A fellow rennlister from Montreal pm'd me for info and immediately flew to Toronto and bought the car. People like to buy cars that they feel they know the history. Your car is one of those. We have been reading about it from day one and know there are no issues and how you cared for it. Hopefully a member will snap this car up.
I guess I'm "indifferent" about it, lol. However, I do know that I do feel that I did a smart thing financially (even if by small amounts), it's the emotional aspect that I wonder about.

Yeah, my 2010 is an absolute GEM. It had 9600 miles. I obsessively cared for that car better than anyone would. If anyone is interested in it, send me a PM. I'm trying to get my friend to trade in his car for it, haha.

Originally Posted by ImInPA
Congrats!!! I find it interesting that you notice such a profound difference in ride quality between the '10 and the '11. As I have stated many times before, I have no issues at all with the ride quality of my '11. Perhaps they changed something? In any event, I am glad you see an improvement. Enjoy it and keep the rubber side down.
Thanks! I'm not sure what's different, but this car is noticeably a bit lighter, and tighter, which keeps it more composed over rough stuff, it also feels a tad more nimble (that fat Sport wheel makes you drive a bit more aggressively, lol). I'll update on the ride as the miles pile on. I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by ngerstman
Congrats!! I personally don't care about the pano roof, not important to me. My e550 came with it, but given the choice, I would have preferred not to have it to loose what must be a considerable amount of extra weight. Is the new one a sport with AMG wheel package? Regards. Ned.
Thank you! Yeah, it's a beautiful look, and I feel like I've regressed like 20 years back in time with having to pull the moonroof cover out by hand, and the Pano roof had such a smooth, and quiet operating, classy look (inside the housing opening), while this moonroof is LOUD (sound very stern and German when it opens, lol) in its machine noises, and has that ugly typical moonroof look when you look up at it from the drivers seat.

But yes, the structural rigidity factor is weighing against, to my experiences thus far, and that alone makes me almost happy that I got out of the last car. I can imagine how a Pano roof car would feel after 80K Miles of pothole abuse. Not to mention, a car without Pano is gonna probably be a bit safer than a car with Pano. And yes, I got the AMG Wheel Package, the 3-Spoke wheel looks a little uncharacteristically sporty inside the E's stately and luxurious cabin, but it looks and FEELS awesome in its own right.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'14 ML350 GONE-'12 GL450/'10 E550/'10 ML350/'09 C300/'07 ML350/'03 E320
Ahhh... U got the wheel package with AMG steering wheel...well then screw the panoramic roof, the steering wheel is awesome, love the way it feels and looks with flat bottom and yes, it does look a little out of place in an otherwise elegant interior.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:31 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Lol, yeah. I was just thinking about it today, and this car is everything better than my last car, sans the poor in efficiency, yet amazing in other ways Pano Roof. The new 5000K Xenons are BRIGHT. Love them. Also, the 115V Power Adapter is cooler than I though, I could plug my Laptop in, etc. Pretty cool. One thing that I DID notice is that the wood in this car isn't from an ideal part of "the tree" like the wood in my last car. The texture in the center console portion isn't as dark and rich. I'm almost hoping that I didn't get one of those cars that "didn't have UV protection on the wood", causing them to fade. I would assume that by 3/11 build dates, they have taken care of that, however.

The wheel is really awesome to feel and grip. Makes the car feel like a sports car, but yeah, it is really out of place in this car. The 4-Spoke is much more appropriate and fit for the interior. Either way, I'm happier with the new wheels, as its pro's are great!

I'm even toying about transferring my E's duties to "sit outside and work hard for the money I'm paying for you" duties, and getting some cool Classic or something to keep in the garage and "baby". We'll see. I guess I should just slap myself and say that there are much worse problems to have in this world, and consider myself fortunate, and keep working hard and being smart so I can stay fortunate!

Last edited by K-A; 06-17-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:44 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 198 Likes on 141 Posts
RJC - good point, there must be a lot of E350 inventory out there...as much as LA is an expensive place to live, I do believe the best car deals/choices are out here too FWIW.
Lots of inventory, purposeful delay of the 12's, major incentives from the factory and very low interest rates. If I had wanted an 11 XKR vs the new '12 they were ready to go a few grand under invoice right off the bat. Latest car sales #'s reported a about a week ago were not good, not good at all.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:49 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Luxury Car Sales however, are booming (don't ask me how). It's a very weird car market right now.

The salesman said that by the time the 2012's are out, well optioned 2011's will be almost impossible to find. I know this is usually BS, but it may be relatively true to an extent. As it is, finding a Pano White 2011 with P2 didn't seem easy with the 2 Dealers that tried to do this "switch" thing with me.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:13 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Luhttp://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3022-autosales.htmlxury Car Sales however, are booming (don't ask me how). It's a very weird car market right now.

The salesman said that by the time the 2012's are out, well optioned 2011's will be almost impossible to find. I know this is usually BS, but it may be relatively true to an extent. As it is, finding a Pano White 2011 with P2 didn't seem easy with the 2 Dealers that tried to do this "switch" thing with me.
Huh?

Most recent Luxury car sales are down over 9% May yr/yr; MB's total sales are up 5+% but total mb car's -4% and I'd imagine June will be lower. BMW however is doing quite well 15+%

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html

Last edited by RJC; 06-17-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Black W212 E550
Hey Kevin good luck!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Exclamation Weight of the pano roof versus roof load

The idea that the pano roof weighs 150-200 lbs is incorrect. There is a figure for the pano glass and frame itself and a figure for the roof load (you know, like carrying surfboards, etc..)

This issue has been brought up on the AMG boards and on the AMG Private Lounge Forums (run by AMG themselves for AMG owners) a long time ago.

The pano roof only adds 88 pounds.

It was addressed by AMG themselves in a thread asking this very question. AMG (Germany) answers questions that members have on the private lounge forum.

Here's a repeat of the same post that Mo posted here years ago on MBWorld: https://mbworld.org/forums/2139773-post34.html "The pano roof option only adds 40 KG or about 88 pounds not 100 KG. This was the response from AMG."

Then two years later Mo added some info with actual weights of different cars, with and without pano. The figures show that the weight of the pano has decreased with newer cars. The pano in the 2003 E55 is heavier than the 2006 E55, which in turn is heavier than the 2007 E63. Be cautious about the absolute numbers in this post since they aren't official weights and there could have been a lot of factors affecting the total weight of each car (like: "each car had slightly more than a half tank of gas" and other unknowns.) But it does show that the pano has decreased in weight over the model years.
https://mbworld.org/forums/3682135-post45.html

With the AMG response, the safe bet is that the pano weighs between 88-100 pounds at maximum. Maybe even less with the W212.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:19 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

This car does feel a tad lighter. The AMG wheels may be lighter as well. Acceleration is a bit more sprightly, and it feels ever so slightly more "tossable".

The slightly better torsional rigidity is also apparent. The front and back of the car feels more tied together tightly. This is the only thing keeping me slightly okay with not having Pano anymore. The car looks so much cheaper without it.

Soon to be semi fixed, with a wrapped roof.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:43 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by K-A
This car does feel a tad lighter. The AMG wheels may be lighter as well. Acceleration is a bit more sprightly, and it feels ever so slightly more "tossable".

The slightly better torsional rigidity is also apparent. The front and back of the car feels more tied together tightly. This is the only thing keeping me slightly okay with not having Pano anymore. The car looks so much cheaper without it.

Soon to be semi fixed, with a wrapped roof.
I know that my aftermarket wheels were lighter than those stock ones.....
the stock weight was heavier...........
Old 06-18-2011, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 373 Likes on 325 Posts
Only MBs - the best or nothing
K-A, reading thru your posts in this thread reminds me of a stock trader flip flopping his view on stock "X" depending on his current position - long or short. Just recently (in a different thread) you stated that you prefer (actully it was along the lines of a "must have") 4 spoke steering wheel to AMG 3 spoke one, also a little while back you could not get enough words to give praise to 5 spoke sport (non AMG) wheels over 6 double-spokes from 2010 or 5 double-spokes from 2011.

Now since you got 2011 with wheels package, you got both items that you did not realy want before and on top of that no Pano that you realy liked too. So the only 3 physical things that distinguish your 2011 from former 2010 were the things that you salivated so much on 2010 that you no longer have, all for a huge $50 a month less in payments (you also argued with me on 350 vs 550 and E vs CLS that it was more "need" than $$$, it clearly shows your position - $$$). To me its like you're having seven Fridays in a week (if you get that) - your view changes based on what you currently have (car, "a position", etc.). I'm completely opposite - I have firm views and select (car, "my position", etc.) upon that not vise versa.

This post is not meant as a pesonal attack. Its just that you participate in many threads on many MB forums here, providing your "views". Now one must be careful to act upon it as your view may radically change in not so distant future. Your comments now realy must be taken with grain of salt.

Last edited by threeMBs; 06-18-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:05 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
W211 E320 & W212 E550
Originally Posted by threeMBs
K-A, reading thru your posts in this thread reminds me of a stock trader flip flopping his view on stock "X" depending on his current position - long or short. Just recently (in a different thread) you stated that you prefer (actully it was along the lines of a "must have") 4 spoke steering wheel to AMG 3 spoke one, also a little while back you could not get enough words to give praise to 5 spoke sport (non AMG) wheels over 6 double-spokes from 2010 or 5 double-spokes from 2011.

Now since you got 2011 with wheels package, you got both items that you did not realy want before and on top of that no Pano that you realy liked too. So the only 3 physical things that distinguish your 2011 from former 2010 were the things that you salivated so much on 2010 that you no longer have, all for a huge $50 a month less in payments (you also argued with me on 350 vs 550 and E vs CSL that it was more "need" than $$$, it clearly shows your position - $$$). To me its like you're having seven Fridays in a week (if you get that) - your view changes based on what you currently have (car, "a position", etc.). I'm completely opposite - I have firm views and select (car, "my position", etc.) upon that not vise versa.

This post is not meant as a pesonal attack. Its just that you participate in many threads on many MB forums here, providing your "views". Now one must be careful to act upon it as your view may radically change in not so distant future. Your comments now realy must be taken with grain of salt.
I couldn't of said it better myself. Especially "your view changes based on what you currently have". That's probably just the human nature process in justifying your decision, just as some people pick apart the things they don't own. Out of everyone that posts here, K-A you were defintely more passionate about your beliefs than anyone and how you felt and could give a rather long explanation as why you felt the way you did and it made perfect sense. I'm kind of like what happened? Really over 50 dollars? Not a personal attack by any means but a personal perception I see others have recognized. I also don't think the pano changes the structural rigidity of the car or the handling. This is part of that process I was talking about. The car is still new in it's break in period and also on different tread so it should drive and feel different. I just wouldn't be so quick to blame it on the features this car lacks, the ones that you loved so much on your last car. Your comments definitely will have to be looked at from a different perspective.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E-350W4
K-A, I agree with petee1997, if it felt good and satisfied your wants or needs with the swap, then go for it and enjoy!!!
Good Luck with the new ride, I imagine it's beautiful as only MB's are.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:30 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now since you got 2011 with wheels package, you got both items that you did not realy want before and on top of that no Pano that you realy liked too. So the only 3 physical things that distinguish your 2011 from former 2010 were the things that you salivated so much on 2010 that you no longer have, all for a huge $50 a month less in payments (you also argued with me on 350 vs 550 and E vs CLS that it was more "need" than $$$, it clearly shows your position - $$$). To me its like you're having seven Fridays in a week (if you get that) - your view changes based on what you currently have (car, "a position", etc.). I'm completely opposite - I have firm views and select (car, "my position", etc.) upon that not vise versa.

This post is not meant as a pesonal attack. Its just that you participate in many threads on many MB forums here, providing your "views". Now one must be careful to act upon it as your view may radically change in not so distant future. Your comments now really must be taken with grain of salt.
+2
Old 06-18-2011, 01:56 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
RJC - good point, there must be a lot of E350 inventory out there...as much as LA is an expensive place to live, I do believe the best car deals/choices are out here too FWIW.
I have a feeling this may be found in areas across the country - if my experience here on the east coast is of any value.

I went to my dealership Wednesday to buy a 2012 E350C. For the first time in 11 years, I could not find a place to park. I wound up in a dark and scary place way back in a far corner.

The reason? I have never seen so many 2011 E350 sedans, along with literally many many tons of ML350's on the lot. And this is not a high volume dealer.

I was in the showroom for about an hour. I observed no floor traffic and the switchboard operator was having no trouble reading a couple of magazines without interruption. Granted, this was on a late Wednesday morning, but I have been there before at roughly the same time and this is not typical. The service department was jumping though.

I had trouble getting out of the lot when I left. The reason? A car carrier loaded with more 2011's had just come in and was trying to navigate the crowded lot.

For a customer who doesn't want or care about the features of the 2012 models or the wait involved, I would think this has to be a golden time to buy a 2011.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BenzMan369
For a customer who doesn't want or care about the features of the 2012 models or the wait involved, I would think this has to be a golden time to buy a 2011.
My dealership is well stocked too. I know the owner and he says that incentives will be excellent for 2011s when the 2012 debuts on the floor. There will be lots of manufacturer's money available to help the dealers move them and get 2012 production under way. They can't expect dealers to allocate for new ones when they still have a lot full of monthly interest payments sitting out there.

Another dealership around 35 miles away has a new SLS that has been sitting on the floor. And there are allocations available for fall production. And luxury car sales have dropped last month. It'll be interesting to see what happens over the summer.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
The slightly better torsional rigidity is also apparent. The front and back of the car feels more tied together tightly.
Huh?
Old 06-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 350 4matic - '14 Stingray: Gone, BMW 530i, Porsche 944 Turbo, Porsche 356, Mitsubishi 3000GT
I always thought I was impulsive. What KA did (whether you agree with it or not) is awesome. Only live once. Kudos to you brudda...Enjoy!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 373 Likes on 325 Posts
Only MBs - the best or nothing
The point wasn't in agreeing or disagreeing with what he did, its his business after all. However, what in fact he did, was a complete 180 degree turn from what he just recently "preached" and pointed to others. Its like "read my lips - no more taxes" and "I did not have sex with that woman". He says "A" then does "B" instead, after saying "B" was no good. I'm paraphrasing of course, but how can you take him for what he says after this?

Last edited by threeMBs; 06-18-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The point wasn't in agreeing or disagreeing with what he did, its his business after all. However, what in fact he did, was a complete 180 degree turn from what he just recently "preached" and pointed to others. Its like "read my lips - no more taxes" and "I did not have sex with that woman". He says "A" then does "B" instead, after saying "B" was no good. I'm paraphrasing of course, but how can you take him what what he says after this?
Remember the old K-A when the new W212 was the most horrid piece of junk on the planet in comparison with his fabulous 2006 W211?

....sorry K-A, just had to remind you.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 350 4matic - '14 Stingray: Gone, BMW 530i, Porsche 944 Turbo, Porsche 356, Mitsubishi 3000GT
I'm doing a Rodney King..."Can't we all just be friends". Screw it, we all love our Benz's right? Could be a lot worse problems out there Enjoy!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:36 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Let me put your "perspective" in check.

First off, this isn't a "complete 180" from my last car. I state many times that the W212 with my color combo is an ideal car for me: Hence me now buying(Leasing) 2 of them,.

This was the closest thing they had to my old car.

And how am I "flipping my positions". I STILL state that the 3-spoke steering wheel looks goofy and unfit with this interior, and that the 4-spoke looks more appropriate. However, I am enjoying the beautiful physical feel of it.

And when have I went back on liking Pano? I love Pano, and believe me, baby Jesus is crying right now since I don't have Pano.

However, another fact is that this car does feel more rigid, and drum-tight than my old car did, and I feel that Pano is to "blame" for that. Bumps that my old car felt a little disjointed on, this car doesn't. It also feels a little more sprightly. Also, a simple way to test the rigidity of Pano, is that you'll hear them creak over driveways (rear wheels on level road, front wheels on the ascending road), I don't hear that at all in this car.

And finally, how many times do you need me to state that I like my old "normal" wheels over the cool new AMG twin spokes? I already have, and I still do. However, I'm sure I'll be fine with these new wheels, as they're cool in their own right (different character, much more sporty).

And about the "$$ decison VS need", how does that comment make sense? I had two choices to choose other cars, and I chose E350's, it's both due to it giving me what I need, and coming in for a price point I'm looking at. Yes, scoff at my $50 savings each month, but I felt like I'd be an idiot to drive a 1 year older car, with less equipment, more miles, etc. for $50 more a month. The future is the future. If I want to get out of this car early, or want to buy it out at the end of the Lease, I'm sure I'll figure something out (I'm pretty good at getting things done, when I put my efforts into it). As for right now, I'm driving a newer, technically better car, for less money each month, taking the terms and long-run out of the equation.

So, I now ask you; are you genuinely coming into my Threads to play the cranky cynic, or are you actually taking the time to read through my posts?

Had they had the exact same car as my last one, I still would have picked it. However, when I'm done with this car, it'll look equally as cool, just a little different, and I'm sure I'll accept that.

Last edited by K-A; 06-18-2011 at 06:57 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Swapped my '10 for an '11 E350....