E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

KW street comfort vs. luxury comfort suspension?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 05:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KW street comfort vs. luxury comfort suspension?

I currently own W212 with 300 engine. and i am not satisfied with the comfort of my current luxury comfort suspension. the problem is that it is stiff, it floats and bounces.

now question: will installing of KW street comfort help? whats your opinion about this suspension?
here is the link for the product:
http://www.kw-suspensions.eu/int/kw_streetcomfort.php
Old 01-11-2012, 05:42 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
Taleh,

Where do you drive in Germany that causes you SO MUCH discomfort? I've driven in Germany and, except for some cobbled roads, the overall roads there are so much more smoother than here in the eastern United States. You've started TEN threads about your E-class suspension in the past 10 months and the multiple responses to your questions don't seem to satisfy your thirst for a softer suspension.

I am perplexed as to what it is about your W212's suspension that bothers you so much?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:52 AM

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
asdas
Do you have runflat tires? I've never experienced a car that is stiff, floaty, and bouncy at the same time because of the suspension unless the shocks were blown.

In my experience, runflat tires make a ride feel very choppy and they are loud as hell. Floaty and bouncy typically comes from a car being underdamped.

I'm not saying I have the solution to your problem, but if you provide more detail instead of asking the same question over and over again, you'd probably get better results.