E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

girlfriend problems..........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 01:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 E350
and one more thing, to all those saying im a spoiled brat, i beg to differ, i simply dident say, "mommy daddy in want that shiny black car over there" i earned it, 4 years of highschool straight A's, all honors classes, and graduated with honors!
Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 AM

BMW
just see if your car pulls when driving straight...if it does then get a alignment.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:18 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by thenewbie
i was just kidding bro! i feel bad scolding my dog, i cant imagine what would happen if i took a human life. i know what im doing i dident get straight A's in my classes for 4 years being stupid! anytime i have little kickback we allways put all our keys in a lock box and hide it and only on person knows about it and thats the person that also stays sober. im not going to lie i do drink once in a while when kicking it with friends. hope that clears everything up!
Good for you then, bud. You sound very well rounded for a "kid" so I gotta say I was disappointed to hear that. Hopefully it truly was a joke (not the drinking part, just the drinking and driving part, hopefully the former is in enough moderation and the latter doesn't exist). All that potential and you don't wanna throw it away on something so foolish.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
w212 E550
and one more thing, to all those saying im a spoiled brat, i beg to differ, i simply dident say, "mommy daddy in want that shiny black car over there" i earned it, 4 years of highschool straight A's, all honors classes, and graduated with honors!
you might not be a spoiled brat but you certainly are a lucky teen . not too many people in the world can get a car for "just" getting straight a's in honor classes and graduated w/honors, let alone a brand new w212. one thing i think most of the younger kids don't understand is they think they have to get a reward for whatever they suppose to do. that could be the parents' fault, in fact. "mommy, i don't eat veggies!" "ok, baby. i'll buy you a ps vita if you eat at least one celery." here goes the ps vita. "mommy, i'm not sleepy. i want to watch tv!" "ok, honey. i'll buy you a led tv if you go to bed at 9." here goes the led tv. so on and so forth. i'm sure you guys get my point. i had read some kids don't even know how to tie their shoelaces at age 13 ! spoiled? for sure. why? parents .
Old 07-17-2012, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 124 Posts
...21 GLE53 24 GLE53

"dident"....... A's must be easy to get at your school.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:19 PM

2011 E350
Originally Posted by petee1997
"dident"....... A's must be easy to get at your school.
LMAO haha sorry, I was typing fast with my phone, what I ment to say was, diden't
Old 07-17-2012, 02:33 PM

2011 E350
Originally Posted by K-A
Good for you then, bud. You sound very well rounded for a "kid" so I gotta say I was disappointed to hear that. Hopefully it truly was a joke (not the drinking part, just the drinking and driving part, hopefully the former is in enough moderation and the latter doesn't exist). All that potential and you don't wanna throw it away on something so foolish.
Dang that dreaded word "disappointed" I posted that idiotic post to see what you guys would say, what your reactions would be, and I can safely say they were strong, to say the least, and they should be, drunk driving is no joke, i lost my 2 year old niece to it, but I did not want to disappoint you or anyone else for that matter. Just trust me when I say I will never drink and drive.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...21 GLE53 24 GLE53
LMAO haha sorry, I was typing fast with my phone, what I ment to say was, diden't
You're joking right? If not, are you sure they were A's? Try "meant" and "didn't". Master that and Pop may give you an SLS.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:18 PM

2011 E350
You're joking right? If not, are you sure they were A's? Try "meant" and "didn't". Master that and Pop may give you an SLS.
Wow I diden't know we had grammar ****'s on the forum lmao, please TRY to understand I'm typing from my phone, and this is also the way I text, so it's kinda difficult to change my phone's dictionary of predictive text's in one minute. What harm is done if the word meant, is spelled like ment? If it's
Read the same way then I'm assuming people can understand what I mean.your making a mountain out of a ant hill. Chill the hell out LMFAO! And yes they were A's I'm not blind bro.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...21 GLE53 24 GLE53
Sorry kid, Harvard is not in your future. You're going to State U, if at all.

PS By the way I would normally never correct anyone but you brought up the fact that you worked so hard and deserved the car because of your high achievement, scoring all A's.

Last edited by petee1997; 07-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:33 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
dear mods, please put this thread out of it's misery, thanx,
Old 07-17-2012, 08:21 PM

2011 E350
Sorry kid, Harvard is not in your future. You're going to State U, if at all.

PS By the way I would normally never correct anyone but you brought up the fact that you worked so hard and deserved the car because of your high achievement, scoring all A's.
So what your saying is, if i would have said, "i totally got this car cause my parents are SO rich" you would have left some constructive criticism? so let me get this straight, you said to yourself, OH man this kid said he deserved the car because of his high grades, let me go through his posts to show everyone his mild spelling mistakes, so they can say that i didn't deserve the car. LMAO pathectic, get a life bro! you sit behind a computer and type this knowing nothing can happen to you, and its not just you, its alot of other pathetic people too! basically you act like a lion behind the computer, but when it comes time to face real life you turn into a cat, meowing and running away! and YOUR going to tell me where I'm going to go and not go in life?? get real bro, I'm sorry, no way does your opinion or thought dictate where i go in life. you, like the rest of us humans have no special powers to tell the future. and instead of choosing to put in constructive criticism, you choose to troll, shows what kind of person you are. yes i do make mistakes, after all thats what makes us human. so please for both our sake, buzz off!
P.S if i were going through a midlife crisis i would troll forums too! i feels ya bro, i feels ya!

Last edited by thenewbie; 07-17-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
E550
[quote=thenewbie;5285952]So what your saying is, if i would have said, "i totally got this car cause my parents are SO rich" you would have left some constructive criticism? so let me get this straight, you said to yourself, OH man this kid said he deserved the car because of his high grades, let me go through his posts to show everyone his mild spelling mistakes, so they can say that i didn't deserve the car. LMAO pathectic, get a life bro! you sit behind a computer and type this knowing nothing can happen to you, and its not just you, its alot of other pathetic people too! basically you act like a lion behind the computer, but when it comes time to face real life you turn into a cat, meowing and running away! and YOUR going to tell me where I'm going to go and not go in life??/quote]

MORE spelling and grammar mistakes! Man, you REALLY are human, but ignorant human. You even CAPITALIZED "YOUR" when you should have said "YOU'RE."

"MILD spelling mistakes??? Hey, those are fundamental 5th grade spelling mistakes! If you are an honors graduate, then this nation really is in the pit.

Go get an education . . .

Last edited by Live Oak; 07-17-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2010 E350, 2015 S550
Originally Posted by hyperion667
dear mods, please put this thread out of it's misery, thanx,
Amen +++
Old 07-17-2012, 09:12 PM

C63, 335i
Yea this is going no where. I think we already answered the OP's original question and we should just give him advice and let him make his own decisions.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Porsche 911 Turbo S 2014! E63S 14, Audi S8 13, CLS63 12, E550 12, C63 09, all tuned
Give the kid a break.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:31 PM

2010 E350, 2015 S550
A few more posts and the kid won't be a junior member any more.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:33 PM

2011 E350
[quote=Live Oak;5286012]
So what your saying is, if i would have said, "i totally got this car cause my parents are SO rich" you would have left some constructive criticism? so let me get this straight, you said to yourself, OH man this kid said he deserved the car because of his high grades, let me go through his posts to show everyone his mild spelling mistakes, so they can say that i didn't deserve the car. LMAO pathectic, get a life bro! you sit behind a computer and type this knowing nothing can happen to you, and its not just you, its alot of other pathetic people too! basically you act like a lion behind the computer, but when it comes time to face real life you turn into a cat, meowing and running away! and YOUR going to tell me where I'm going to go and not go in life??/quote]

MORE spelling and grammar mistakes! Man, you REALLY are human, but ignorant human. You even CAPITALIZED "YOUR" when you should have said "YOU'RE."

"MILD spelling mistakes??? Hey, those are fundamental 5th grade spelling mistakes! If you are an honors graduate, then this nation really is in the pit.

Go get an education . . .
LMFAO MORE TROLLS. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TROLL?!?! WAIT...... I HAVE AN IDEA....... GO GET A DAMN LIFE!! OOH WAIT YOUR IN YOUR 50'S AND YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU FOR THE LOCAL PIZZA BOY, ALEAST HE CAN PROVIDE, IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE. ;-). YOUR STUCK AT YOUR HOME TROLLING. (SO GETTING A LIFE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION). And yes I do make mistakes, if I'm not in an English class, and your not my English teacher, I HAVE no obligation to spell or to punctuate correctly. It's summer, I'm 18 and have great friends. im going to enjoy life, you have fun trolling forums, after all you got nothing better to do!
P.S if I was a lifeless loser I would troll on forums too. I feels ya brah, I feels ya
Old 07-17-2012, 09:34 PM

2011 E350
Originally Posted by SM-AMG
Yea this is going no where. I think we already answered the OP's original question and we should just give him advice and let him make his own decisions.
Thank you!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM

2011 E350
Originally Posted by mnje350
A few more posts and the kid won't be a junior member any more.
So I'm going to get banned for standing my ground?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:48 PM

2011 E350
So upon further thinking I request MODS to please close thread, I don't want to risk a ban on this amazing forum for some lifeless trolls. And to the people who are actually putting in constructive criticism, I really appreciate it!!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:56 PM

2010 E350, 2015 S550
That's good judgement.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:59 PM

2011 E350
Originally Posted by mnje350
That's good judgement.
On my part or the trolls?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E350, 2012 SL550
[quote=thenewbie;5286057]
Originally Posted by Live Oak
LMFAO MORE TROLLS. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TROLL?!?! WAIT...... I HAVE AN IDEA....... GO GET A DAMN LIFE!! OOH WAIT YOUR IN YOUR 50'S AND YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU FOR THE LOCAL PIZZA BOY, ALEAST HE CAN PROVIDE, IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE. ;-). YOUR STUCK AT YOUR HOME TROLLING. (SO GETTING A LIFE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION). And yes I do make mistakes, if I'm not in an English class, and your not my English teacher, I HAVE no obligation to spell or to punctuate correctly. It's summer, I'm 18 and have great friends. im going to enjoy life, you have fun trolling forums, after all you got nothing better to do!
P.S if I was a lifeless loser I would troll on forums too. I feels ya brah, I feels ya
Son, you have anger management issues. Please realize that you are on a forum where many people have gone through situations much more difficult than your's without being rewarded with an MB.

When you start to apply for jobs, using proper English will be important. I know that now your friends don't care, but your potential employers will!

It is sad to see a young man with such potential being so bitter. It is a sad commentary on the state of our country. Where once we had such optimism, we now have cynicism and bitterness.

Regards,
Don
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
I told her many times no one gets to drive my car except me, but she kept begging and begging me so I caved in I told her the day she got her permit she could drive my car, I was really expecting her to fail cause she isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box. But knowing my crappy luck she passes lmao! And I'm the same way about my car too, I see one little scratch and I'm on it!
that's where you f*ked up....gotta keep the pimp hand strong my boy... (joking)

Originally Posted by K-A
Ahh, you were doing so good until this doozy. I lost a few friends in High School due to stuff like this. If it claims you, I hope it takes only you out and spares all the other innocents who are unfortunate enough to come across someone who can act so foolishly.

I'm not one to judge those who's parents spoil them rotten, hence my not usually jumping on a bandwagon ridiculing a "kid" for having too nice a car, but a brand new Benz and driving drunk? Your parents need a reality check.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I know for a fact that at your age, you don't understand the true repercussions of those actions, or else you wouldn't do it, or at least if you did, you wouldn't be so celebratory about it.
+1 my best friend died a week after he came back from duty in Iraq from drinking a tall can and losing control. One street away from his house. One hour after I JUST saw him. Even the smallest amounts can affect your judgement. TRUST ME, I thought I was Superman at 17 too. Those were the backflipping 540 snowboarding days....now I'm too scared....

HONESTLY SPEAKING IMO, not trying to bash but this sounds like BS .
People with an education simply don't butcher the English language. I had an extremely hard time trying to read what you wrote throughout the whole thread, and when I came across this quote I literally yelled BULLSH*T!! THIS FOO'S LYING. Don't gotta lie to kick it bro.

FB TEST: go to your smartest friends page and see how he types. Now go to the stupidest guy you know and compare. Nuff said.

Last edited by danlnyc; 07-17-2012 at 10:30 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: girlfriend problems..........