E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

warranty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 02:56 PM

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
2011 E550
warranty?

Hey everybody! First I must say what an amazing forum you guys have here! I have a quick question about the MB warranty. I have a 2010 e350 with 47000 miles on it and there have been a lot of strange noises with my car, and some interior "damage". The noise that bugs me silly is a noise from the trunk. (I think) it's a constant metal rattling noise, only happens when I go over rough roads though. My other problem is right under my driver drivers seat there is a crack going right across the plastic part where you can adjust your lower back support. Sorry I don't know the technical term. My question is if I took my car in would both of these thing be under warranty or would this go out of my pocket. So yea, thanks guys!!!
Old 08-26-2012, 03:48 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,418 Likes on 2,857 Posts
2012 CLS63
welcome!
I'm not sure how they determine wear and tear/structual integrity towards one another, but I can say they'll get some of your cash for something you know? the rattling you may be able to track down without having to remove any/much paneling(for just bumps)
Do you have a line on any good indy shops in your area? that specialize in just MB?
that seems high for a 2010(miles), but maybe not
not really sure how long you've had the car or how it was upon your receiving it.....some more background may help...
have any pictures to share?
we love the pix around here!

enjoy