China W212 260L GPS help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 07:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E260l
China W212 260L GPS help

Hi guys,
I'm new here. From the US(Hawaii) moved to China and just picked up a new E260L. Just picked it up yesterday from the dealership. Its a model made for the China market, its larger however it doesn't have most of the features a stateside Merc would have, ie gps, rear view camera, command online etc...I was wondering if anyone here has any idea on how to install GPS, Rear View Camera, possibly command online? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback and Happy New Years to all!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E-class
Originally Posted by SurferB
Hi guys,
I'm new here. From the US(Hawaii) moved to China and just picked up a new E260L. Just picked it up yesterday from the dealership. Its a model made for the China market, its larger however it doesn't have most of the features a stateside Merc would have, ie gps, rear view camera, command online etc...I was wondering if anyone here has any idea on how to install GPS, Rear View Camera, possibly command online? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback and Happy New Years to all!

Rear view camera is easy to install, u can have it installed by many local auto shop for around CNY1000. gps is not so easy if ur car doesn't come with it. U cannot install factory version of gps yourself, because ur comand aps lacks of the gps module, even if u go into factory setting and have it turned on it still won't work. Your only option is to install aftermarket version of gps.

I thought all china stretched version of E class come with rear view camera...

I'm also in china, but my E is the imported version.

Hope this helps.