Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by petee1997
Gee, K-A, how did I know you would not like the new SL??? .....duh

The only thing you like about Mercedes Benz is this forum.
I hate to break it to you but most M-B enthusiasts in every forum I've been to resent the new SL. I've never seen an SL launch with such low fanfare. The discounts alone help show that.

Unlike you, I don't blindly follow the Star. I adore M-B when I think they're good, and resent them when I feel they start messing up their products. I'm still an M-B enthusiast even if I hate their design directions.... being an enthusiast doesn't mean blindly following a brand even when they start making designs that are nothing like the designs that made you fall in love with the brand to begin with. Whoever's best gets my business, but it doesn't mean I let go of my historic passion for a brand and not hope to see them get back to form.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E350 4M Sport. 2007 Acura MDX
But I would take the SL over the 6 vert. The 6 coupe is nice and is much better than the vert. The 6 vert is pretty ugly to me. Also, I would take the CL over the 6 coupe.
The 6 grand coupe is probably the best looking 6 but it's kinda long imho.

Also back to the OP, I don't think you would have gotten this much "hate" if you didn't show a picture of your muscular body. Lol
I didn't realized this forum is worse than high school but in this case, everyone is picking on the jock.