E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Where to sell?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 E550
Where to sell?

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and sell my 2013 E550. I am needing to get into something a little bigger. Does anyone know a good way to sell the car and get it in front of those who are interested? I've got it on Autotrader and KBB but that's the first two that came to mind.

Also how does everyone feel about the MB SUVs?
Old 11-20-2013, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by Frank.pierson
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and sell my 2013 E550. I am needing to get into something a little bigger. Does anyone know a good way to sell the car and get it in front of those who are interested? I've got it on Autotrader and KBB but that's the first two that came to mind.

Also how does everyone feel about the MB SUVs?
Try here in Classifieds, MB Vehicles for Sale. Worked for me!!

Post the details, asking price, mileage , sticker and photos if possible. More info is better and saves time on both ends!!
Old 11-20-2013, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 E550
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Try here in Classifieds, MB Vehicles for Sale. Worked for me!!

Post the details, asking price, mileage , sticker and photos if possible. More info is better and saves time on both ends!!
Thanks! I didn't even realize there was a classifieds on here! I'm a bad forum member.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW 5er
forums are really good. sold my last car on one, sight unseen and the buyer paid to have it shipped. post a lot of good pictures and even do a video walkthrough if you can. it helps to have all service records, warranty expiration, and window sticker for carfax scans. i used nada guides to price mine based on mileage, options, and condition. negotiate a little and it will be a smooth transaction. don't let buyers be too inquisitive or request a test drive without you in the car. also, have it washed and detailed a bit as part of the deal. get a pdr guy to remove any dings and dents.

good luck.