E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

What is this part?

Old 04-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 550
What is this part?

And how do I find it? Have done a search on several sites and can't find it. I thought it was a cover for a jacking point but there doesn't appear to be any kind of sturdy support here.
Attached Thumbnails What is this part?-img_3243.jpg  
Gbezan1 is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 325
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E550
On page 326 of my manual, it is the jacking point cover for the AMG Body style. If you are looking for the part number any MB dealer parts dept. can help you out. Paint matching may be extra.
stale-bread is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What is this part?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: