E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Review on JBSPEED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 E550
Review on JBSPEED

Its unfortunate I have to share with you an unfavorable review as I was really hoping to write about how great a sponsor on here was. However that wasn't the case for me.

I placed an Order February 12th for a simple flat hood emblem to replace that terrible gun site on my 2013 E550. Excited I ordered from JBSPEED and waited for my shiny new button for my hood.

I didn't receive tracking information from JBSPEED so I had to email to ask if the order had filled and shipped. I was informed it would take 2 weeks (famous quote from the movie Money Pit) I thought that was a little long to get it but that's ok for a good quality product . On February 20th 8 days later I got an update stating order status had changed. Email said my order was awaiting shipment. On the 21st I was informed by another email my Order had shipped.

7 days later on the 28th I was asked to review the product from JBSPEED. I didn't know how I was suppose to do that I hadn't received it yet? So for those counting this was 16 day later. I let a few more days pass by and still no order? On March 1st I emailed them asking to update me on my order, I was just told it takes 2 weeks. I had explained it had been 19 days. I contacted them again when I didn't receive it at the end of March 2nd 20 days after the order was placed. I had to inform them I was going to need to get a refund was asked to wait longer but since we have meet the 3 week mark I had to order with another company.

Nothing terrible really but in this day an age where you can get something you order online at 3 pm and have it next day. Or even bid on something and have it from a person not running a business can get a product to you before the 3 week mark. I find for me this wasn't the service I deserve.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:45 AM

W204 W212
LoL, 20days seems a bit long.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:34 AM

2013 E350
Not a fan of them either. I ordered the aluminum pedals from them a while back when I first got my car. It took a month or more just receive the product...Then I discovered they were just flat aluminum pieces. I asked where are the installation instructions and how they were supposed to mount over the pedal, since nothing was listed on the site. Their response was that I would have to DRILL holes into my pedals to mount them with screws. I asked for a refund for misleading information and they said no since the product wasn't defective.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 111 Posts
E63s AMG
I ordered from them and had no issues. Great price for the products they offer. I noticed they are from Taiwan so maybe that is why it took longer than usual due to customs and perhaps stock in hands. Sorry to hear you had an issue with them. Hope this is an isolated situation.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:51 PM

2012 E550 W212 4Matic, 2005 Porsche Turbos S, 2001 BMW M5 (retired)
I am concerned by the comments, as I just ordered a painted rear spoiler from Brian this weekend. I will keep everyone posted on experience. Crossing my fingers...
Old 03-08-2016, 08:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'17 G63 AMG
I ordered a flat hood emblem & the AMG door pins from them in early Feb & it took about 2.5 weeks for the items to come in. The long ship times & lack of instructions were my only complaints. The items themselves are pretty nice for fit/finish.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:07 PM

2012 & 2014 E350 Sports, 2017 E43
Originally Posted by SSleeper
I ordered a flat hood emblem & the AMG door pins from them in early Feb & it took about 2.5 weeks for the items to come in. The long ship times & lack of instructions were my only complaints. The items themselves are pretty nice for fit/finish.
Can you share some pics of AMG door pins that you received? I had been thinking to purchase these door pins from Brian. Granted that these did not come with instructions, my understanding is that the front ones are screwed-on and the rears are pushed / glued in, is that correct? Thanks
Old 03-09-2016, 04:19 PM

'17 G63 AMG
Originally Posted by a4ncar
Can you share some pics of AMG door pins that you received? I had been thinking to purchase these door pins from Brian. Granted that these did not come with instructions, my understanding is that the front ones are screwed-on and the rears are pushed / glued in, is that correct? Thanks
Your understanding is correct. I only have the one pic on my phone do I'm not sure how much help it is.
The following users liked this post:
a4ncar (03-09-2016)
Old 09-10-2016, 04:20 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
W212
JBspeed is in Taiwan?

I assume the carbon fiber parts are the same listed on eBay?
Old 09-10-2016, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts
E 350
Originally Posted by SSleeper
Your understanding is correct. I only have the one pic on my phone do I'm not sure how much help it is.
Just want to know if you are able to unlock the rear doors by pulling on the pins from a locked position (I mean without using the central unlock button)?