E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

After 6 years, im thinking about getting a Benz again!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes
After 6 years, im thinking about getting a Benz again!

So i used to own a 2007 c230 kompressor in 2010. Crashed it and total the car a year later. Since then i've gone thru an Acura Tsx and my current car now with is a 2008 Bmw 528i. I had no problems with the Acura but since owning the bimmer, its been acting up here and there (transmission malfunction) and some other little things happening.

Im thinking about trading the bmw in for a 2010 mercedes e350. Can anyone point out to me the difference options if there's any that came with the e350? The car im looking at is below. Is that pretty much a base model? Is there any major problems with these cars? When i had my kompressor, i didnt have any problems with it at all during my time of owning it.

http://www.preownedcarselcajon.com/U...edium=referral
Old 08-01-2016, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 78 Posts
2010 E550 P2 w/AMG Sport Package + Pano, 2015 Nissan Pathfinder
The car looks beautiful and the price isn't bad even though I think you could get it slightly cheaper. It's RWD right? That's what I have and I love it when it's not snowing out lol.

A few other questions, I'm sure others will bring up, is to make sure the brakes(warped rotors) aren't pulsating, double check that the wood trim inside isn't faded (doesn't look bad from the pics). Is it CPO or under warranty of any kind still?