E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Vibration at the rear of the vehicle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB w212 E300 4matic 2012
Vibration at the rear of the vehicle

Hello everyone. Its my first post ever on MBworld. Through years MBworld and people here have been a great help! So thanks a lot, very grateful for that. Till now i havent had an account registered, luckily never had any serious issues with my car. But recently i have noticed something very strange and it worries me too much. So, I have a 2012 model ( production 25 December 2011) Mercedes E class E300 (3.5 L petrol) 4matic, and so far the car's been an amazing experience. But recently there is a very annoying vibration that comes from the rear of the vehicle and has a shaking-like feeling of the whole rear side. Vibration occurs on sharp turns, when slightly accelerating and turning the steering wheel almost to the lock or slightly less than "almost to the lock" position". I have read in some threads here about similar issues people have, but couldnt really comprehend what the reason to that could be, so many different versions. Any help or suggestion would be higly appreciated. Thanks