Negative Camber Fix - need advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 W212 E250 CDI Black
Negative Camber Fix - need advice

Gday folks,

I have a a problem with negative camber ive been putting up with for 2 years now and i'm over having premature tyre wear so looking for the right advice and get in the right direction.
The vehicle is a 2009 E250 CDI lowered front and back with H&R Sport Springs (29076-) ~30mm with 20" wheels on all four corners.

I've been told by a local here in Australia that I need to change my 'camber bolts' so that the negative camber can be fixed, I am looking at purchasing these bolts or something similar (happy to fit them myself)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerflex-B...-/311325586805

But limited advice in australia has left me with the following questions are unanswered..
1. Are all these really good quality camber kits (like K-MAC and so on) also to replace bushings and improve handling? (because i dont need to improve handling @ $500)
2. Or is the rest of the kit (new bushings) cimply required when fixing negative camber?
3. People speak of only needing to adjust rear camber whereas my front camber is also out of alignment, so i need another kit for the front? Or potentially another bushing kit for the front?
4. If the Camber Bolt Kit I linked to is sufficient for simply fixing camber alignment without tackling any handling/performance issues, will the rest of my existing components (bushings) still be adequate.

Appreciate your expert advice mbworld, thanks in advance from Australia!
Matt