E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Mercedez e200 cgi problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E200 cgi
Mercedez e200 cgi problem

Hello everyone,I have a e200 cgi 2011. Recently,when I tried to start the vehicle in the morning, I felt a little bit of a jerk and a vibration(like misfire). specificly,this happens when I shifted to D or R position. And when driving,there is a little jerk while down shifting the gears to 2nd and 1st. This only happens untill the working temperature is reached and on a slow speed(in heavy traffic conditions).But when i drive in higher speeds, there's no problem at all. Also when the engine reaches the working temperature,the problem usually get minimized (but i feel the problem is still there)I have heard there is a problem with the continental ECU. So I run some scans with a scanner and diagnosed that there is no misfire at all. So, I drove the car on a freeway and tried to put an adaptation to the gear box.But computer couldn’t complete the adaptation. So, I have a doubt whether this fault is with the ecu or the transmission. Any suggestions/answers on this matter will be really helpful . Thank you

Ps- 80000km done. Recently changed transmission fluid and filter. 722.6 transmission...