Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4,449 Likes on 2,605 Posts
2014 - W212.065 - E400 ( M276.820, 3 liter Turbo) RWD not Hybrid
W212 - Components & Grounds Locations , good database

Guys,

These videos been out like 5 years now.
It belongs to MB Owers Club channel. Such awesome work on the component location where a real car tear down photo is included.
It is actually often faster to find components locations using these videos compared to using WIS, albeit these videos are not showing by alphatic order the components.

15 videos, remove the 2 + 2 asteriks
**https://www.youtube.com/c/MBOwnersCl...onent%20list**

The beauty of these videos is how they show from wide angle to close view and by color video the components using their own database (not all components ), which is so much better than black and white WIS documents.
Sometimes I wonder, for W212 since 2009 where computer memory (DRAM or storage memory ) price is already cheap , video & camera hardware is so cheap while being good enough for catalogs...
there is no excuse WIS to be in low-res black and white images....don't you think ?

I am not ashamed to admit, I have downloaded all 16 (-1) vidoes because it is faster to fast forward in my video player, than in Utube web-player.
NOTE : There is no part 13.

If you are looking for ground splice hidden in engine wiring harness, these videos are awesome.

In fact, I finally from those videos ( Video Part 16 ) I found a ground point which WIS never shows in both the Engine Compartment Left & Right side ground points document, but is in the Master List.
I attached the 3 documents.

This is the ground point I never knew its number. Now I believe it is W16/4 because it is under/close to the battery tray.

At first I was confused why MB call it wheelhouse, because wheelhouse to me is a ship/yacht captain driving area or called The Bridge or Helmstation.
I realized MB meant Wheel/Tire Well LOL

On my Right Hand Drive car, the W16/4 must be this one below which I could not find its number, till today

I also used these videos to ID some items related to Rear SAM fuse assignment, I recalled it was the KeyLess GO powered antenna.

Happy component hunting guys.........

Last edited by S-Prihadi; 06-15-2022 at 10:11 AM.