E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Camber bolts and bushings on 2014 e350 4matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 4matic
Camber bolts and bushings on 2014 e350 4matic

I am wearing my rear tires on the insides this happened last year with my staggered winter setup and this year with factory 17" setup. I have stock suspension and realizer rear is not adjustable so assuming i need new camber bushings but my questions are should i add front camber bolts and has anyone had these changed to alleviate the problem? Also shoukld i add rear camber bolts to make it adjustable? Assuming no since the car doesn't spend anytime on the track. Thanks for your help!
Old 10-12-2023, 05:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 728 Likes on 544 Posts
2015 E400 Sedan
I am planning on adding K-MAC camber adjustment kit which has new bushings and hardware as I am sick of buying tires worn on the inside while outside tread is brand new.
SPecially since I have staggered tires and canno rotate.

My front seems to be ok but if I ever have issues I will get kit for front then.

NOw some will post you just need new rear suspension bushings and such as set perfect from factory - But I disagree since my has been crap since got car with 350miles and everytime I have rear suspension checked they always say nothing is loose or worn looks factory fresh.

I could care less about autobahn or what not I Feel this is unsafe as you cannot really see inside tred on my car unles you put it on lift, jack up and remove tires, feel with hand or lay on ground and look since the inside on mine is jambed way up in there since extra wide tires in rear.

I can barely get 20K miles last time was way less and these are tires with warranty mileage rating of 50K+.

I Say get it taking care of and I will buy the kit for myself for xmas so wife does not get too mad about sinking money into this car which is supposed to be the best or nothing....

Good luck