E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

2014 E550 air suspension error code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550, 2017 E300
2014 E550 air suspension error code

I have a stored and active code related to the right rear level sensor. I am hoping folks can help me interpret the information I have. The primary error code is "C152A1C The right rear level sensor has a malfunction. the voltage value is outside the permissible range." When I read the values real time, it is like half the value of the other sensors. At first I thought this was an airbag issue with them deflating too far and throwing a code, but I cleared the codes and read them again with the car at what I think is normal ride height and I still get it.

Do you think this is a bad sensor?

The following users liked this post:
Angela_lisa (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,374 Likes on 2,246 Posts
MY'14 W212 M276 3.5NA @55kMi
nice and easy

yes, inspect rear sensor!

> Rusted steel + plastic:
These amazin' sensors are not weatherproofed. They rust then surrounding plastics brake apart conveniently when you least expect it.

Replace them by axle or all of them at once for basic reliability.

> At the same time...BRAKE LINE:
Take this opportunity to check your rear brake lines for dangerous rusting a puncture.

Last edited by CaliBenzDriver; Yesterday at 07:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C300 2016 , E63s AMG 2023
Check your suspensions! It may need a replacement

Originally Posted by DaveW_396
I have a stored and active code related to the right rear level sensor. I am hoping folks can help me interpret the information I have. The primary error code is "C152A1C The right rear level sensor has a malfunction. the voltage value is outside the permissible range." When I read the values real time, it is like half the value of the other sensors. At first I thought this was an airbag issue with them deflating too far and throwing a code, but I cleared the codes and read them again with the car at what I think is normal ride height and I still get it.

Do you think this is a bad sensor?

You have to go to the automobile repair company, although it could still be the electrical aspect of your car interpreting a false information...Anyway don't panic just do a check.

I once had such issues too years back, but it was with my E63, had to discover that it was my dashboard misinterpreting everything after I had spent alot on it.