E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

E300 availability

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz E350
E300 availability

I ordered an E300 luxury style premium 3 on July 21. So far, after nearly two months, S.ithtown Mercedes Benz says they still don't k ow when they can deliver. Anyone else in the same boat?
Old 09-19-2016, 11:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 E CLASS, 4-Matic, P3.
Originally Posted by shivaji28
I ordered an E300 luxury style premium 3 on July 21. So far, after nearly two months, S.ithtown Mercedes Benz says they still don't k ow when they can deliver. Anyone else in the same boat?

We ordered July 1st. 4-MATIC, P-3, 2nd screen. In the US. Origionally told 8 weeks. A few weeks ago we contacted the dealer and he said it wasn't going to be built until mid October. So we hope we get it by Thanksgiving.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lexus LS460
My Sales manager called me today. I Was glad to finally have a build timeframe, but very unhappy to find out my P3 E-Class was "always going to take this long." When I placed my order 9 weeks ago I did so with the clear understanding I would receive my car in 2 months, not the 6 months he told me today. This all seems perilously close to bate-and-switch...or Mercedes of Charlottesville has serious communication problems. In addition, he said he had this information last week! Why did it take this long to pass it on to me? When I talked with my salesman roughly 3 weeks ago he was just as mystified as I was why it was taking so long.

The sales manager implied themisunderstanding was my fault. I came within seconds of cancelling my order while talking with him today. However, I don't want to make a decision in anger. I'm going to take a couple days to consider my options and then decide whether to wait on the car or cancel and go with a different make.

Mercedes and I are getting off to a very bad start!