E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

How to configure The Mini Navi under the 'Progressive' display

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2107 E400
How to configure The Mini Navi under the 'Progressive' display

I set my instrument display to the Progressive style (center rev-counter with digital speedometer inside plus left and right additional display areas for trip computer, navigation or multimedia).

The left side I switch between different settings as needed (Radio, media, phone, etc)

The right side I set permanently to the mini Navi (It looks SO GOOD!!), But I would like to configure it (like 2D-3D, night / day, zoom, etc.) So far, the only thing I can modify on this Navi is the 'North Up' setting - if you change the main Navi to North up, this mini Navi will also change to 'North Up', but 2d-3d, Day/night and zoom levels from the main display does not seem to affect this mini Navi.

Does anyone know if there is any way to configure this mini Navi?

What settings do you have on your instrument panel?
Old 06-14-2017, 04:09 PM

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts
E220d
Pretty certain there are no options for the mini map and as such I don't use it as I find it a complete waste of time. Shame really as the space age resolution are enough to have used it as a viable navigation panel but sadly, like the main map display which only shows the very next turning rather than now and next, Mercedes didn't come close to capitalising what they had to play with.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts
2017 E300
yeah no options. It auto adjusts zooming in and out if you have a route configured and will give you lane directions.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:05 AM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
E400
Originally Posted by joshg1001
yeah no options. It auto adjusts zooming in and out if you have a route configured and will give you lane directions.
I have found my WAZE app and/or the Garmin device to be much more accurate and they show the route turns and alternatives when traffic demands it.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 797 Likes on 629 Posts

I have the display configured with the radio on the right and the nav on the left. The map scale automatically changes. I believe the default left display is dynamic.