New car collection checklist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 01:39 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E-Class Estate (S213) SE 220D
New car collection checklist

Hi all

I'm collecting my new E-Class (S213) tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had a handy checklist of things to remember when collecting this specific car?

Rather than 'make sure all the paperwork stacks up' etc., I'm more thinking about a list of accessories and *stuff* that are common favourites for things to check and things that people / the dealers potentially forget.

The main options I've selected are sunroof, sound system, HUD, drive pilot, heated front screen, COMAND online + widescreen, multibeam, remote parking, and fully electric memory seats and mirrors (part of premium plus here in the UK).

What accessories should I check are present in the boot? I seem to remember something about a first aid kit and a box, warning triangle, tyre inflation kit, erm...

Any help is gratefully received. I don't want my excitement to be dampened with annoyance when I get home and find it's missing some toys I'm entitled to!
Old 03-19-2018, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 797 Likes on 629 Posts
Accessories vary by country for example the warning triangle is not included in the US.