E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Mercedes Speakers/MIC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-class (W213)
Mercedes Speakers/MIC

Is there any option to setup speakers and Mic in mercedes?

If i am talking with someone by using Bluetooth connection (using speakers and mic from mercedes), the people are saying to me that person who is talking from driver seat has very low sound and sometimes they hear every second word .... but on seat next to driver seat, they hear it very good.

I am not sure if there is something wrong with driver MIC or maybe i just need to setup something... does anyone has any idea what can be wrong and what can i do?
Old 03-17-2019, 10:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
I had issues with people hearing me while on Bluetooth & had to take it to the dealer. They said it was the opening of the mic and was a common issue. Supposedly, the fix was to cut out a bigger hole or something. Haven’t had any issue since. Not sure why Mercedes didn’t address this from the start if it was a known common problem?
Old 03-18-2019, 01:47 AM

E-class (W213)
Ok tnx. Did you need to pay for repair or it has been covered by Mercedes warranty? My car is 1year and 3 months old ... i still have 9 months mercedes warranty.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:48 PM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
It was covered under warranty.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W204 C 320 CDI
Originally Posted by Iphoncek
Is there any option to setup speakers and Mic in mercedes?

If i am talking with someone by using Bluetooth connection (using speakers and mic from mercedes), the people are saying to me that person who is talking from driver seat has very low sound and sometimes they hear every second word .... but on seat next to driver seat, they hear it very good.

I am not sure if there is something wrong with driver MIC or maybe i just need to setup something... does anyone has any idea what can be wrong and what can i do?
Hello
I had the same problem on my own W213 after HU55 Comand Update from Xentry Online with 07 2019 Regio DVD's.
After Online SW Update, the variant codings are recorded wrong to my HU55 device's Handsfree Parameter from Daimler Server and the microphones are sucks.
After update and SCN Coding , Low sound is going over phone to other side + On the conversation other side can not hear your words as clear.

The solution is very easy;
Connect to HU55 over Vediamo or Monaco
then Go to Hands Free Parameter 4092
Change the Default or W213 parameter to 205
Then Save coding and make hard reset

Done.

Sound is going to other side in high volume and clear. No need to change MIC
Good Luck

for more questions you can write to gudikcik@hotmail.com
Old 05-19-2020, 06:33 PM

Mercedes
Thank you gudi. You solved also my problem. Your steps described above helped me to set up my new speakers and synchronize them with Mic. I bought Polk Audio DB692 6x9 speakers as a replacement for my old ones. Now they are working amazingly, especially compared with my old in-car speakers, thanks to my friend what recommended me audio-direct.com when I asked him for help in choosing in-car speakers. These guys from Audio Direct really know about what they are talking and with their recommendations, I found my current Polk model speakers and they are perfect for me. Sorry for a little offtopic thought.

Last edited by Nick Gefest; 05-28-2020 at 08:43 PM.