E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Mirrors on e450, runflats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nissan maxima
Mirrors on e450, runflats

Hi I recently got an e450. I like it a lot.
Anyway.. can i code the mirrors to fold in when i turn off the car, rather than with the key?
I park in a lot where they often leave the keys in the car, so the mirrors are out. If someone tries to walk next to the car, can they be pushed in manually. , I haven't tried as I don't want to break anything.

I have runflats, but I really don't like them. I have a tire/rim warranty. Does anyone know if new tires are likely to be covered by that. Any suggestions for new tires?
thanks
Old 08-16-2019, 06:01 PM

Received 94 Likes on 71 Posts
MB W213 E300 4MATIC Luxury Model
Originally Posted by linjon
Hi I recently got an e450. I like it a lot.
Anyway.. can i code the mirrors to fold in when i turn off the car, rather than with the key?
I park in a lot where they often leave the keys in the car, so the mirrors are out. If someone tries to walk next to the car, can they be pushed in manually. , I haven't tried as I don't want to break anything.

I have runflats, but I really don't like them. I have a tire/rim warranty. Does anyone know if new tires are likely to be covered by that. Any suggestions for new tires?
thanks
Congrats, I have a 2017 E300 that came with run flat tires and I had also purchased a tire & rim warranty. I cancelled the warranty, and replaced the run flat tires with 4 regular tires.

Your refund will be prorated based on mileage and how many months you are in the warranty period. Best decision I made. I had replaced my rims with aftermarket so I used one of the original rims with one of the run flat tires as a full size spare in my trunk. I Jason have a jack, tire wrench and tire inflator under the trunk bed. Good luck