W213 WIDESCREEN/Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w213
Post W213 WIDESCREEN/Warranty

Hello All,

I have a 2017 w213, I had one problem with the screen but at that time I couldn't find any resource. Today In some Facebook groups, some people also have the same problem and they manage the solve it by the dealer. The left side of the screen gets white a little. They said it is under a factory warranty even if your car warranty is expired. What if the dealer rejects this problem? What should I do? I tried to find some written paper about this problem and its warranty issue but I couldn't find it. Should I write this to Germany and get some approval paper or something? Because In Turkey most of the dealers not doing any free operation. Should I report them If something happens?

Thank you in advance and I post the pictures of the problem below.

left side

left side
Old 04-21-2020, 01:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,431 Likes on 3,150 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by okan702
Today In some Facebook groups, some people also have the same problem and they manage the solve it by the dealer. The left side of the screen gets white a little. They said it is under a factory warranty even if your car warranty is expired. What if the dealer rejects this problem? What should I do? Because In Turkey most of the dealers not doing any free operation.
See if any Facebook contributors are willing to share their dealer invoice documenting repair regardless of location. This documentation can then be used to argue for MB goodwill assistance if repair is initially denied by dealership.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts
2017 E300
I have this same problem and my warranty ends this November. I never really saw it as a huge problem, and it really only is made worse if sunlight is shown onto the screen. I feel like my dealers here would fight me on whether this is a problem.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w213
I send message to the dealer in Turkey and they said they have to see and check whether is a production problem or I made It something wrong. I don't know what will happen. I will try to keep updating here