E55 AMG W211 Vendor Classifieds Forum Specific Vendor classifieds - Test sub-forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning E55 Tune $299!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning E55 Tune $299!!

Hello everyone.

Please welcome Mbworld's newest Sponsor, Logic Lab Tuning

Attachment 447659

Logic Lab Tuning is a dedicated ECU Tuning company devoted to European ECU tuning. While we are new to MBworld, we have been in the Tuning industry heavily for 5 years. Through the years we have compiled the best tools and absolute top of the line equipment that allows us to safely and reliably modify the ECU code from many different car makes and manufactures to various performance levels. Our main goal is to provide SAFE and RELIABLE ECU Tuning.

Contact Information:

1-630-354-TUNE(8863)
www.LogicLabTuning.com
logiclabtuning@gmail.com

Please find below our price list for Mercedes ECU Tuning:

55 AMG V8 Kompressor Tuning: $299
63 AMG 6.2 V8 Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2003-2006) Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2007+) Tuning: $699
320/300/350/32 AMG Tuning: $249
500/550/(55-N/A-V8) Tuning: $249

Fully Custom Dyno Tuning available on request at our IN-House Dyno Dynamics unit located in the Chicago suburbs or at the location of your choice. Remote dyno tuning also available.

Process of Tuning:
1) Send in your current ECU to Logic Lab Tuning and have it tuned (Included in cost of tune plus shipping)

2) Never have to remove your ECU from your car or have any downtime with OBD2 Flasher you will return once your car has been flashed ($135 plus cost of tune) ($330 refundable deposit once unit is returned) (Or if you fall in love with it, keep it for $330 and you will have the same benefits as option 3 below)

3) OBD2 Flashing unit you keep that can store multiple tunes that will allow you to flash your car at your own convenience between stock, pump gas tune, race gas tune, etc...($330 Plus cost of tune) (Additional tunes may be added at a cost)

Now some questions that you may ask yourself after seeing this ad!

Q: Who is Logic Lab Tuning? I have never heard of them before, how do I know they know what they are doing when tuning my very expensive motor!!

A: My name is Aleks and I am the owner of Logic Lab Tuning. Many of you know me as Aleksandar1099 from the forums and many know me from my work with other tuning shops and companies I have been involved with in the past. I have put many many countless hours into a hobby, turned passion, turned career. My tunes have been on some of the fastest Mercedes around and all of them are still pretty much daily drivable. I have had formal ECU tuning training traveling to Italy and Germany. Since then I have been heavy involved in ECU Tuning behind the scenes and have decided to offer my product at almost a “wholesale” price to the customer directly.

Q: Logic Lab Tuning's Prices are a lot lower than others, it must be a cheap product?

A: I can assure my customers that the ECU Tuning Logic Lab Tuning provides is on the absolute highest par of quality and performance as any other product on the market today. I have been involved in the tuning industry heavy for many years and have acquired a library of knowledge and resources which allow me to confidently say that our product is one of the highest performing and absolutely safe products without compromise.

Q: What other services does Logic Lab Tuning provide?

A: We have partnered with a very talented local shop which allows us to offer fantastic fabrication services at very very reasonable prices and a Dyno-Dynamics dyno which allows us to perform custom dyno tunes in-house!! And of course our number one priority and product is ECU Tuning for many different makes and models, if you have another European car you have interest in modifying, contact us for more details and great pricing!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me! I love what I do, and through the years have met great people and close friends through the car world. I hope that this can and will continue through Logic Lab Tuning. Give us a try and we promise you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much,

Aleks D
Logic Lab Tuning
1-630-354-TUNE(8863)
www.LogicLabTuning.com
logiclabtuning@gmail.com
Old 01-30-2013, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E55
hi I have a 2004 e55 complety stock. I would like to view the dyno number on a e55 stock with your ecu tuning. You can send it to luiscalpa@yahoo.com
thanks
luis
Old 01-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by luiscalpa
hi I have a 2004 e55 complety stock. I would like to view the dyno number on a e55 stock with your ecu tuning. You can send it to luiscalpa@yahoo.com
thanks
luis
Hi Luis

Sent email!

Thanks
Aleks
Old 02-01-2013, 11:54 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Where are you located, I'm in the chicago area and need a tune on 05 E55 with a185mm pulley.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 AM

A box
I sent you guys a PM
Old 02-02-2013, 10:47 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
E63s-summer/GLE63s-winter
Coming from the Subaru world typically "off the shelf" tunes for all cars were frowned upon. Either too safe so little power was gained. Or to too dangerous because any changes or mods on the car could lean it out and be the end of your engine.

How do you tune for variances in fuel quality, extreme temperature differences (winter in NY or summer in LA) or any other possible things that may come up?

Is there any end user tune-abilty if I were to bring it to my local dyno/tuner and have the tune checked with a wideband o2?

What is the expected gain on a stock '05 e55?

thanks in advance for the response.
Byron
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by need4spd
Where are you located, I'm in the chicago area and need a tune on 05 E55 with a185mm pulley.
PM Sent

Originally Posted by Qmax03
I sent you guys a PM
Replied

Originally Posted by byroll01
Coming from the Subaru world typically "off the shelf" tunes for all cars were frowned upon. Either too safe so little power was gained. Or to too dangerous because any changes or mods on the car could lean it out and be the end of your engine.

How do you tune for variances in fuel quality, extreme temperature differences (winter in NY or summer in LA) or any other possible things that may come up?

Is there any end user tune-abilty if I were to bring it to my local dyno/tuner and have the tune checked with a wideband o2?

What is the expected gain on a stock '05 e55?

thanks in advance for the response.
Byron
Hey Byron,

With the ECU tune it still retains all of the factory safeguards that are in place for different conditions and situations and will be able to pull timing as from the factory. However, in different climates, if the customer asks, we are able to more precisely tune the file to be able to get the most power from the car.

If you go with our OBD2 tool and send me data-logs I can make changes if they are needed. With a stock E55 the file will not need much change if any though...

Thanks!
Aleks
Old 02-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Our initial batch of flashers sold out!

Just got the second shipment in stock and ready to go!

Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning E55 Tune 9!!-yc2zhjz.jpg

Thanks
Aleks
Old 02-10-2013, 01:02 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Hi everyone
Just had my car tuned by Aleks and it runs absolutely awesome, I was thinking about selling it but now I'll just keep it.
Aleks is very knowledgeable and very good to work with (I texted him Tuesday and he came to me next day to do the tune). Will definitely do business again, I'm actually getting some STAR mods in the next couple days.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by need4spd
Hi everyone
Just had my car tuned by Aleks and it runs absolutely awesome, I was thinking about selling it but now I'll just keep it.
Aleks is very knowledgeable and very good to work with (I texted him Tuesday and he came to me next day to do the tune). Will definitely do business again, I'm actually getting some STAR mods in the next couple days.
Thanks again!! it was a pleasure to meet you and Chris! Very cool projects going on there!!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Followup tune charge? Thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by pearlpower
Followup tune charge? Thanks
Free retunes!

If you wanted more than 3 tunes on the flasher then there is an additional small fee, only $90.

Thanks!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
Free retunes!

If you wanted more than 3 tunes on the flasher then there is an additional small fee, only $90.

Thanks!
OK, thanks, so to break all of this down:

1) $330 for flasher, this includes 3 data log tunes
2) $299 for the tune

Total $629, correct?

thank you
Old 03-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by pearlpower
OK, thanks, so to break all of this down:

1) $330 for flasher, this includes 3 data log tunes
2) $299 for the tune

Total $629, correct?

thank you

Plus Shipping, but yes thats correct

Its a great deal for a complete stand alone unit that will allow you to change tunes on the fly without a laptop!

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
10 E63, Sold -07 E63
Hi, what are the numbers on your 63 tune? Thanks.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by pnoyworx
Hi, what are the numbers on your 63 tune? Thanks.
Hi!

With our 63 tune your can expect 20HP and 20Tq increase throughout the entire power band. Along with the power increase you will have a more aggressive throttle response and top speed limiter removed.

Thanks
Aleks
Old 03-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Old 05-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Flashers are back in stock and ready to ship!

Attachment 447660
Old 05-12-2013, 12:03 AM

e55 AMG
Tune

Hey do you have any tunes for e85?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:52 PM

N/A
Hi, I'm a bit curious as to which tunes are available for the e55?

I'm assuming there is one for I see that there is one for stock, pump gas, and race gas, but what other tunes are available?

Is there one for best fuel economy and one for pure power? If there is, what is the average improved MPG for economy mode and what is the average number of HP and TQ gained for power mode?

Also, I am looking into smaller pulleys - would we need to do a custom or dyno tune at this point?
Old 05-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by heretic
Hey do you have any tunes for e85?
I could provide a E85 tune, but I would need a local car to do Dyno development on beforehand. If anyone is interested I can accommodate!

Originally Posted by phoenixdrago12
Hi, I'm a bit curious as to which tunes are available for the e55?

I'm assuming there is one for I see that there is one for stock, pump gas, and race gas, but what other tunes are available?

Is there one for best fuel economy and one for pure power? If there is, what is the average improved MPG for economy mode and what is the average number of HP and TQ gained for power mode?

Also, I am looking into smaller pulleys - would we need to do a custom or dyno tune at this point?
The benefit of having the flash tool is that I can email you tunes on the fly.

The tunes you listed are all possible and are able to be made specifically for your car with your modifications, if any. We have the ability to tune for almost any modification to the motor, and can adjust the tune accordingly.

We have a tune that is on many many different e55s made specifically for the Supercharger pulley and works excellent with it!

Thanks!
Old 05-29-2013, 12:31 PM

E55 AMG 2005 DESIGNO
PM sent, looking forward to get the reply. Cheers..
Old 05-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Red face

Originally Posted by E55ALS
PM sent, looking forward to get the reply. Cheers..
Replied!

Thanks
Old 05-30-2013, 10:39 PM

98 C43 AMG
Let me start by saying I've only heard great things on your tunes! But wish you would reply to emails more often. Really wanted your tunes for my E55 too.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:43 AM

2004 E55 AMG
Hi Alex, This is Josh. With in the month of June I would like have a S/C pulley swap and ECU tune! I would be interested in purchasing the tuner to have on hand for future upgrades. Im curious on what #'s I should see for HP & TQ. I have been looking at Kleeman,Renntech & Eurocharge but Im not opposed to giving you the chance to have my business permanently. I pretty much have all the same ?'s as the others. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Logic Lab Tuning ECU Tuning E55 Tune $299!!