Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Like new ASP 180mm Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 04:45 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
For Sale: Like new ASP 180mm Kit

I have only one re-furbished ASP 180mm pulley for sale. It is completly cleaned, checked and re-balanced like new..

Comes with new high performance Gates belt and water pump pulley..

$550.00 Shipped to your door anywhere in the US. First PM and paypal takes it!

PS, the last one was gone in 11 minutes after the post.. Can you beat that..

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 04-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55
Exotic-metal55

I have a few question. I have wanted to boost my HP on my CL55 but I am not completely up on all this.

I see that this is 180mm. I see that you are running a 185mm. Are you picking up more or less HP ?

After this is installed, is a ECU tune necessary or optional ?

Is this a easy installation ?

I also see that this is " re-furbished " Why and what has been done ?

Sorry for all the questions, but, this may help you sell this by giving some of us a little education. Thanks....
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by sunpointair
Exotic-metal55

I have a few question. I have wanted to boost my HP on my CL55 but I am not completely up on all this.

I see that this is 180mm. I see that you are running a 185mm. Are you picking up more or less HP ?

After this is installed, is a ECU tune necessary or optional ?

Is this a easy installation ?

I also see that this is " re-furbished " Why and what has been done ?

Sorry for all the questions, but, this may help you sell this by giving some of us a little education. Thanks....
180mm is the standard size these days.. Did not dyno the 185mm to know if I saw an increase, as I made other changes..

I think an ECU tune with pulley is the best way to go but that has been a long debate on these forums..

Took me an hour and half to do the instal,, so easy is a very relavant word.. It also depends on your mechanical ability and tools..

Refurbushed means the pulley had a several thousand miles on it and after it came off, I had it sent to a balancer to, clean, re-coat and check the integrity/balance of the part.. Some just sell used pulleys but I prefer to make sure the part is checked first.. I also bought a new belt to go with it..

Here is a quick pic.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 04-08-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:29 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Kit is still for sale.. Held it for one person but they could not get the money together, so back for sale.. This is a great kit , easy instal and will run perfect on your motor.. What makes this ASP kit so nice ,, is that it starts with a stock AMG crank pulley,, so it goes on your crankshaft the way AMG designed it to..

PS, getting ready to list my CF airbox and front CF engine cover this week. It is machined for the 82mm but will fit the smaller TB with a silicone transition sleeve.. Great set, looks great and makes nice power!!

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 04-20-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e55
so, to be redundant, this comes with everything to bolt on and go?

you think you could get away with a 180 on the stock HE?
Old 04-20-2010, 03:08 PM

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
Kit is still for sale.. Held it for one person but they could not get the money together, so back for sale.. This is a great kit , easy instal and will run perfect on your motor.. What makes this ASP kit so nice ,, is that it starts with a stock AMG crank pulley,, so it goes on your crankshaft the way AMG designed it to..

PS, getting ready to list my CF airbox and front CF engine cover this week. It is machined for the 82mm but will fit the smaller TB with a silicone transition sleeve.. Great set, looks great and makes nice power!!

PMed....
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
The Kit was sold last week.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 AM

2005 E55 / 2001 e39 M5
Damn- I need your hookup

If anyone is still looking I have one for $600 shipped.

We need to setup a south TX meet....and soon. Maybe a MBRally?