Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 2003 W209 CLK500 ENGINE AND ACCESSORIES PULLIES PUMPS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 12:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CLK500
FS 2003 W209 CLK500 ENGINE AND ACCESSORIES PULLIES PUMPS

I have for sale from a 2003 clk 500 w209 complete engine with all pullies pumps the engine has 88k miles on it and what happen was the belt ripped of and from what the mechanic tells me the timing got messed up so looks like the top of the engine some parts need to be rebuild the head the bottome end should be perfect. I am not rebuilding the engine because of time and cost and lack of my own experience and tools to do it myself. I rather buy a used engine and drop it in and not have to worry about anything else since the car will it in the garage anyways. Now i do have to mention the pumps such as, water pump practically new was replaced 7-8 months ago the steering pump changed 4 months ago it is a used pump though, the belt tensioner practically new replaced 3 months ago , the alternator original and no problems the ac compressor original and no problems the belt was bought 2 days ago and is basically brand new idler pully replaced 4 months ago as well and crankshaft pully is good and original so no problems, the crankshaft position sensor replaced as well 7-8 months ago It has the original ignition coils and spark plugs everything is there its a complete engine there the reason why all those parts where replaced is becaue i was in a small accident and since insurance gave me a decent amount of money all those were replaced for preventive maintenance.i have the airbox with the filters replacedwith original 6 months ago . I can sell all these parts seperately to make some money back or sell the engine whole with all the pumps and pullies on them already for somebody that has the means and tools and knowledge to rebuild it cheap. Make me reasonable offers and ill get rid of them quickly i live in brooklyn ny

Parts for sale
alternator
ac compressor
water pump
crankpulley
steering pump
belt tensioner
idler pully
Brand new belt
Air box
And of course the complete engine itself
also have laying around stock rear sway
stock rear shocks
forgot to mention guys i have the intake manifold of course
exhause manifold
mass airflow sensor
the primart cats.
stock brake lines
stock ballast for projector headlight with wiring
brand new bosch fuel filter bought never installed

I have also 4 authentic brabus monoblock 5 rims 18 8,5 and 18 9,5 et 35 all around two rear rims have 255 35 18 bridge stone reo50a run flat with about 75 percent tread front 8.5 rim has a dunlop sp sport max with abour 65 percent tread and the last rim is damaged has a slight bent on lip and a crack in the inner lip which can be welded and fixed which i have no time for these rims have been chromed and the front left rim is chipping the other ones can use some work theses rims cost about 5 thousand dollars new im willing to let it go for 1000 with tires or trade for stock clk500 rims or clk55 rims.

Make me offers on these items and i will try my best to let it go cheap to collect money for another engine

Last edited by pacboy22; 01-05-2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: left out some items
Old 01-05-2011, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by pacboy22
the primart cats.
I want your primary and secondary CATS. Pretty much the left and right pipes from the exhaust manifold down to the y-pipes. Please no cut from the exhaust manifold. Parts need to be unbolt from manifold.Thanks.

Last edited by Klinh; 01-05-2011 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:48 PM

2003 CLK500
Hey Klinh i dont have the secondary cats no more i only have primaries both left and right and resonator, because i had the secondaries removed and welded straight pipes i have the primary from the exhaust manifold till the welded pipes, let me ask you say for example i sell you the primaries right unbolt them from the exhaust manifold to the point of where the secondaries where and i weld on standard pipes like i have for the secondaries will the car run. or will i have a check engine light. If the car will run but ill have a check engine light its ok i wont worry i did my inspection two months ago ill figure something out till next year or will i have the problem of the car not running properly. If all is good and the car will run and i will pick up extra hp because of all cats deleted then thats fine by me i will eventually just get headers and fill the spot or weld on regular pipes and throw the resonator back on since it might be way to loud.. so let me know and make me an offer.
Thanks
Old 01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by pacboy22
let me ask you say for example i sell you the primaries right unbolt them from the exhaust manifold to the point of where the secondaries where and i weld on standard pipes like i have for the secondaries will the car run. or will i have a check engine light.
The car will still run but you might have a check engine light. If the check engine light is associate with the cat being removed, you will 100% fail inpections and smog test. Please drop me an e-mail for your asking price since you're the seller. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:48 AM

2003 CLK500
Hey im not worried about inspecition or anything like that yet my car will be in the garage for a while so ill figure something out whether its new headers or just leave it straight piped as long as it will not damage anything because the encors or on the headers not on the cats so the primaries removed will add more power as long as the ecu will adjust automatically for the air fuel ratio and wont damage anything i dont mind selling it and gettin extra pones whether i get headers or not just need to know i wont have issues removing then and puttin regular pipes in their place thats all i need to know the ligh can go on for inspection purposes its fine i have alot of time to figure that out you know what i mean so check out the pm i sent
Old 01-18-2011, 01:56 AM

2003 CLK500
nobody needs anything ?
Old 01-22-2011, 12:57 AM

2003 CLK500
F/S 2003 CLK500 88K ENGINE PART OUT OR BUY AS WHOLE w

Whats up guys i have a 2003 clk500 engine with 88k miles. From what i was told by thr mechanic is that the piston might be damaged and need to be replaced and honed. Now i am in the process of doing a 55 swap so i have no use of the engine i am willing to sell the engine as a whole with all accessories pumps pulleys airbox etc. Or i am willing to part out the engine parted put piece by piece fpr those of you who need specfic parts that includes manifolds both exhaust and intake contact me if you need any parts of want the engine the way it is so you can rebuild it. Thanks for looking
Old 01-22-2011, 05:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
clk500
how did u brake it
and pm me with a price u r looking for the motor
Old 01-26-2011, 02:30 AM

2003 CLK500
FS 2003 CLK500 88K MILES ENGINE MUST GO THIS WEEK NEW LOW PRICE

whatsup guys i already posted an ad before but here is the new price 2003 clk500 88k miles engine with no accessories like pullies or pumps but you get everything is airbox coils injectors and stuff for 750 and the engine complete with all pumps and pullies which are new replaced not more then 4-6 months ago all of them alternator crank sensor water pump steering pump idler pulley tensioner pulley complete engine with wire harness airbox for 1300 .. the problem with the engine is 99 percent headgasket which would be kinda of an easy fix since the engine would be out of the car and one percent one or two of the piston rings would need to be changed im getting a new engine this wwk and i need this out ASAP please let me know if interested Manny 347 506 5123 thanks