Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Modified Stock E55 Exhasut Manifolds

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
FS: Modified Stock E55 Exhasut Manifolds

I plan to put my modified stock exhaust manifolds with high flow cats for sale since I am getting aftermarket headers soon.
The reasoning behind this mod was to produce a better flowing exhaust manifolds while keeping costs down to a minimum. Yes I could have spend money and bought Kleemans EC LT etc etc. I have has these on my car for a about a year now and yes they do produce about 15 to 20 rwhp over the stock setup. The stock bottle neck flange has been cut and the manifold is mated to 3” piping and 3” high flow cats. All the angles of the piping is like stock so nothing has to be removed while installing not even the steering linkage. Keep in mind all my O2 sensors are on and I don’t have and CEL with these manifolds. This may be a good mod for you California guys who have to do a visual inspection to pass smog. In terms of sound they are louder than the stock ones.
Manifolds will come in one piece until the black line in the picture number 4. Each side will have 2 holes one before and one after cats for the primary and secondary O2 sensors. These bungs are in the stock location so you don’t need to extend O2 harness etc etc. In addition to this the driver side has a bung and a nut for a wideband O2 sensor if you want to install one or use the port while dyno tuning.

See this thread to know exactly what we removed
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ders-must.html

I have tired to explain everything, if you all have any question please feel free to ask.

Price: Taking offers.

Here are some pics when they were being made. The black paint has burnt off.

Old 09-29-2011, 11:56 AM

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
a unicorn tuned p30 e63
sold
Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600