Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Beware of seller **HAMI**

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Beware of seller **HAMI**

I bought his kleeman supercharger system for a friend of mine and paid for it June 23rd. He supposedly shipped on July 4th and sent it in 4 boxes, yet only gave me one tracking number ( I have yet to receive the rest ). As of today, a month after paying, I have only received 3 of the boxes and none of them contain the supercharger it's self.

Not only that, but 8 days ago Hami stopped answering my emails completely and I learned later that he never even shipped out the airbox nor the supercharger inlet that was part of the kit being sold stating that he was waiting for blackbenzz to ship him the part ( I don't even know why he didn't have these parts to send me if the supercharger kit was installed and working on his car ). As of today, it seems these parts have not even been shipped. Blackbenzz has been great answering his PM's and what not, and it's unfortunate he was stuck in the middle of this because he did not sell me anything, hami did and hami has pretty much liberated himself of all responsibility in this transaction.

Anyways, needless to say, a paypal claim has been initiated and as soon as I get my money back I'll ship whatever few parts I've already received back to hami. If he's even alive.

Funny thing is, even today has was on this forum...yet he has failed to answer my multiple emails I sent a week ago.

Last edited by GT-ER; 07-23-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
man that sucks. have you tried pming the moderators on this forum, maybe they can supply you with some more info on the particular member.

Last edited by shardul; 07-23-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by shardul
man that sucks. have you tried pming the moderators on this forum, maybe they can supply you with some more info on the particular member.
Not a bad idea. Let's see where this goes.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I apologize for the situation we are in but I thought I had been clear in pm s regarding what was going on. Let me recap...

Hami buys my SC and wanted it installed quickly. He couldn't use my 82mm tb/SC inlet and custom intake setup because the firewall is too close to the SC on the 209 body. So I sold that stuff to another guy and gave him the option of paying half of a new inlet or sending me his stock one. He said he would send me his stock one. I used hami stock inlet on his car. Later I find out that hami sold the SC to you and this other guy has my parts. Now the other guy says he's having issues with his car and won't send the stock inlet to me until he gets dyno tuned August 8. I completely understand that is a long time from now. So I contacted you and said I will call Cory and by a brand new inlet out of my own pocket ($500+) despite me not selling you anything and have it shipped to you if that would make you happy. You declined. That offer is still on the table. If you want your money back i'm sure Hami will refund you. I was told all the parts except the airbox and SC inlet were already shipped to you. What would you like me to do to resolve this situation. I will gladly call Cory today and buy you a new inlet and shop you the air box. Please let me know how you would like to move forward. Thanks

Last edited by blackbenzz; 07-24-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Keep us posted on if you get this resolved.

Last edited by shardul; 07-24-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
I just find it so wrong that YOU have to solve a problem that's not yours to begin with. Hami never told me about this until after I had already paid and he already shipped the parts ( which STILL have not arrived and I still have no tracking for ). If I had known up front it would take this long I would likely simply not have bought it, or would have waited till everything was ready to ship and then pay. Having money like this, that's not mine, tied up for such a long time without anything to show for it is a big headache.

Not only that, but Hami has been ignoring my emails for quite some time.

Blackbenzz, I don't know what to say bro...I just don't want you to pay for other peoples mistakes.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
If getting you the SC inlet and air box will make things right I will go ahead and get that taken care of. I didn't expect it to take this long either but the guy is having issues with his car and wants to hold onto the stock parts until he is sure the new parts work (which they have on my car for years). I just talked to him and he is willing to pay half of the SC inlet cost. I will cover other half. But there is no point in doing so if you want to return the parts for a refund. Just let me know what you want and I will move forward. Again I apologize for the unforseen delay
Old 07-24-2012, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
If getting you the SC inlet and air box will make things right I will go ahead and get that taken care of. I didn't expect it to take this long either but the guy is having issues with his car and wants to hold onto the stock parts until he is sure the new parts work (which they have on my car for years). I just talked to him and he is willing to pay half of the SC inlet cost. I will cover other half. But there is no point in doing so if you want to return the parts for a refund. Just let me know what you want and I will move forward. Again I apologize for the unforseen delay
I still haven't received the supercharger though, nor do I have a tracking for it. I think I just prefer a refund to not deal with this anymore and to not have you pay for something that's not your fault either. I rather just send whatever I do have back.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Well, I received the supercharger today. What I feel like doing now is just ask for a partial refund to pay for the supercharger inlet and airbox assembly.

Blackbenzz, can you tell me how much I should ask for exactly in the partial refund to offset your expense? I already have the rest of the parts here, no point in making matters more complicated.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
The SC inlet from Kleemann is $500+ shipping. Pm me your address and I will take my E55 airbox off and send it to you asap. Then you're good to go
Old 07-24-2012, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SL600 by SPEEDRIVEN
I am part of the problem regarding your SC Inlet

I am part of the problem regarding your SC Inlet. I purchased several parts from blackbenzz and in return I was to return my Kleemann SC Inlet. However, after install I have been experiencing problems and am now trying to determine how to fix or revert back to my stock Kleemann parts, which include the SC Inlet. Thus, I have unintentionally held you up as the intended beneficiary of the SC Inlet and I apologize. It is certainly not blackbenzz's fault. I believe we should just purchase you the SC Inlet so you can get your car together. Hopefully that works for you. If you decide to do so, I am ready to work with blackbenzz to make that happen. My appologizes completely for the delay.

Last edited by ashutt; 07-24-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Group Hug...... this is the BEST car community! I can vouch for all of these guys...... all class acts.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by betrezra
Group Hug...... this is the BEST car community! I can vouch for all of these guys...... all class acts.
Yes, I agree. However, Hami has yet to even answer me. Blackbenzz and ashutt are trying to fix the problem a lot more than hami is. Regardless, I truly appreciate it.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w208 CLK430, w212 E350, w221 S550
Blackbenzz is the man! Havent seen you around the w208 forums lately but im glad that youre still active and just wanna give you props for handling this. Hope all is well!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Update: airbox was shipped out priority mail today and is estimated to arrive in PR this Saturday. Let me know what you want to do about the SC inlet

Originally Posted by ashutt
I am part of the problem regarding your SC Inlet. I purchased several parts from blackbenzz and in return I was to return my Kleemann SC Inlet. However, after install I have been experiencing problems and am now trying to determine how to fix or revert back to my stock Kleemann parts, which include the SC Inlet. Thus, I have unintentionally held you up as the intended beneficiary of the SC Inlet and I apologize. It is certainly not blackbenzz's fault. I believe we should just purchase you the SC Inlet so you can get your car together. Hopefully that works for you. If you decide to do so, I am ready to work with blackbenzz to make that happen. My appologizes completely for the delay.
Thanks for posting We will get your car figured out soon too
Originally Posted by betrezra
Haha thanks! You're part of the group
Originally Posted by sonnyhoang
Blackbenzz is the man! Havent seen you around the w208 forums lately but im glad that youre still active and just wanna give you props for handling this. Hope all is well!
thanks!!! Yea I have some big power mods coming in the future. Stay tuned
Old 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Thank you blackbenzz...you've restored hope! Hami STILL hasn't even answered me nor the paypal claim.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Wow, surprised that HAMI hasnt even responded to this thread or trying to make things right. Blackbenz is a standup guy! Sucks he is caught in the middle of all of this.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Originally Posted by GT-ER
Thank you blackbenzz...you've restored hope! Hami STILL hasn't even answered me nor the paypal claim.
Well guess your getting all your money back and the parts. Dumbass move on HAMI. Should respond to something, now he is going to lose lots of money/parts. I am glad you guys are getting this resolved in a good manner
Old 07-26-2012, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by djrabbi
Well guess your getting all your money back and the parts. Dumbass move on HAMI. Should respond to something, now he is going to lose lots of money/parts. I am glad you guys are getting this resolved in a good manner
I would never accept the money back after receiving all the parts. If all goes well I'm more interested in having hami pay for any expense on blackbenzz' end but nothing more. No point in me trying to screw hami over either.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Haha I know I am just saying he is dumb not to respond cause he loses money and parts.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Perhaps hami is too distrought about the whole joe paterno statue being torn down. My wife is till in mourning over here.

Big props to hoopty club chairman BB! He's the hoopty baller.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by djrabbi
Haha I know I am just saying he is dumb not to respond cause he loses money and parts.
That's true I guess.