EQA EQA (H243) SUV

Traffic Sign Assist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2024, 05:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EQA 2024
Traffic Sign Assist

Just got the EQA 2024 which has traffic sign assist on it. It shows the traffic signs like speed etc on the dash and HUD.
My last car A250 hybrid used to slow down and speed up as a reaction to the traffic signs it was seeing.
So is this traffic sign assist different to my old car in the sense it doesn’t alter the speed of the car?
And why is the Mercedes Me app offering me a subscription to the traffic sign assist when I already have it? Could it be an advanced version where it does adjust the cars speed? It knew I don’t have distronic so I subscribed to that.
I have rang them and can’t get thru and they haven’t yet got back to my email.
Thank you
Old 04-12-2024, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 732 Likes on 713 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to EQA forum...
Old 04-12-2024, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,774 Likes on 2,524 Posts
2019 C63CS
No, it is generally the same, but the limit adoption requires the Driver Assistance package. I see you are in GB, so the options might be different than what we have here in the US. It sounds like you don't really have the full driver assistance suite since you had to subscribe to get DISTRONIC. The latter is otherwise part of the larger Driver Assistance package. You can check if you have the corresponding option in your settings to control the limit adoption. If you don't have that setting, then I'm not sure if you can retrofit the needed feature via additional subscriptions. No idea what the Traffic Sign Assist subscription entails. As far as I know, we don't have such a subscription here.

The following users liked this post:
elixirhtc (05-28-2024)
Old 05-28-2024, 01:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think it is vey important to know about traffic rules ...