EQE (V295) Sedan Upcoming

MB Manhattan has listings now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 05:28 PM

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts
EQE 500
MB Manhattan has listings now

Talked to a sales person and they said MB USA hasn’t released them yet so they’re all sitting in VPC. But they have VINs and you can find order sheets now. W1KEG2CB3PF007595
Looks like a loaded EQE 500 with MSRP of 104,900.
Old 11-09-2022, 08:28 PM

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts
EQE 500
AMG EQE vin: W1KEG5DB4PF015768

no hyperscreen on that one.

MSRP on a near base 350 4Matic: 80210

VIN for that one: W1KEG1CB5PF016227

Last edited by icwhatudidthere; 11-11-2022 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added 4Matic
Old 11-11-2022, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,586 Likes on 982 Posts
Mercedes/Mazda/Genesis
There will be no hyperscreen option for US EQE's regardless of model until further notice. It looks as though the chip shortage has affected availability for these cars.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by js_cls
There will be no hyperscreen option for US EQE's regardless of model until further notice. It looks as though the chip shortage has affected availability for these cars.
I think I will ask my dealer to sit on my order "until further notice" happens.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,586 Likes on 982 Posts
Mercedes/Mazda/Genesis
Originally Posted by Sportstick
I think I will ask my dealer to sit on my order "until further notice" happens.
Don't wait too long! Who knows how long further notice may be. It could be until a facelift, or who knows, MB could decide to make the hyperscreen available on for specific models in limited numbers, or not available at all, its purely a guessing game. MB also was supposed to introduce comfort doors on the EQS Sedan and SUV and since then they have been very quiet in regards to that option, and they may have just killed it as a feature overall.

I recommend you try out the EQS without a Hyperscreen. While the Hyperscreen is visually attractive, and does offer a larger screen size, in my opinion, the non-Hyperscreen cars present some interesting options as well. The wood trims pair very nicely with interiors and can really warm up the design and feel more inviting. There's also a trim design which features three-pointed stars that light up with the ambient lighting which is pretty cool in my opinion. Best of all, they all save you thousands of dollars!

Old 11-11-2022, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 476 Likes on 353 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
A number of dealers have then online. MB rockville center has had 5 listed for at least two months now.
The following users liked this post:
icwhatudidthere (11-11-2022)
Old 11-26-2022, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 377 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
I would not get one without the hyperscreen...makes it stand out from the crowd. Personally, I would wait for the AMG version to come out the following year, and if it is everything I am reading I may change my deposit to one, from the current deposit on an EQG. Lucki;y I should be able to test drive the EQE before it is time to place the EQG order!

Trending Topics

Old 11-27-2022, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by js_cls
Don't wait too long! Who knows how long further notice may be. It could be until a facelift, or who knows, MB could decide to make the hyperscreen available on for specific models in limited numbers, or not available at all, its purely a guessing game. MB also was supposed to introduce comfort doors on the EQS Sedan and SUV and since then they have been very quiet in regards to that option, and they may have just killed it as a feature overall.

I recommend you try out the EQS without a Hyperscreen. While the Hyperscreen is visually attractive, and does offer a larger screen size, in my opinion, the non-Hyperscreen cars present some interesting options as well. The wood trims pair very nicely with interiors and can really warm up the design and feel more inviting. There's also a trim design which features three-pointed stars that light up with the ambient lighting which is pretty cool in my opinion. Best of all, they all save you thousands of dollars!
I tried the base instrument panel, set the seat and wheel for comfort and reach and have this line of sight. Missing most important part of speedo dial and all of center/top digital readout. Tried reasonable steering wheel and seat adjustments from ideal and still not enough visiblity. Sat in hyperscreen car and can see speedo comfortably. Something in the layouts is more different than just the appearance. I'm 6'2". This is not just about design preference. I need to see the instruments. I will wait for the 2024MY if needed, for the chip shortage to ease and allow hyperscreen. If still no, may have to look elsewhere.

Last edited by Sportstick; 11-27-2022 at 02:01 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Mbracer26 (01-04-2023)