EQE (V295) Sedan Upcoming

EQE Burmester upgrade. Audio on steroids.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2023, 12:12 AM
SPONSOR

Received 148 Likes on 84 Posts
W205 W213
EQE Burmester upgrade. Audio on steroids.

So you missed your favorite concert, big deal!
You know you're driving around with a professional entertainment system and so, you no longer have to abide by the conventional norms.
The 3D surround system from Burmester comes in a pretty neat package, which includes 4 mid-range speakers, 4 tweeters, 1 frontal mid-range. 2 top-mounted 3D full range speakers and 2 rear speakers.
But wait, there's more! Don't forget about the two front seat subwoofers, the power amplifier, the speaker covers, optical wirings and all the other bits and pieces you could possibly need.
I think there are a total of 15 speakers included, which leaves us completely surrounded (pun intended).
Gotta be careful though, all those parts have to be installed carefully, and the intricate wiring is where the annoying part is.
You have a lot of things you're gonna have to take apart, such as the door panels, the rear seat, and a few other cabin components.
All your speakers will have to go through the amplifier, to fully enjoy this system.
Luckily my team and I have a lot of experience with factory upgrades and assembly, so we knew what we were walking into.
Enjoy:

Old 10-09-2023, 06:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 389 Likes on 265 Posts
2023 EQE 500 SUV electric and 2024 Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0L
Wow, everything wrapped in Alcantara. The door panels almost look like they're from a different car than mine. Clearly I wasted my money on the "Pinnacle" trim.