EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

Selling my new three-row EQS SUV 4Matic 450 Chicagoland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 01:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tesla
Selling my new three-row EQS SUV 4Matic 450 Chicagoland

Hi. We've decided to go a different direction and are willing to sell our brand new three-row 2023 EQS 450 4MATIC SUV. The car has under 100 miles and has essentially never been driven and is in new condition. It is obsidian black metallic over macchiato beige/space grey leather with natural grain brown magnolia trim. Options include the Third Row Seat, 21 inch five-spoke wheels, heated steering wheel, active ambient lighting, an all-season cargo mat, rear seat airbags and the charging cable.

Location is northern Chicagoland.

Selling for less than my total out of pocket cost. And you'll probably save on sales tax compared to new also.

My price is $115K.

Send me a private message if interested.

Old 10-17-2022, 09:59 AM

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
EQS 580 SUV
Why the change of heart?
Old 10-17-2022, 11:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,512 Likes on 2,136 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by mbelman
Hi. We've decided to go a different direction and are willing to sell our brand new three-row 2023 EQS 450 4MATIC SUV. The car has under 100 miles and has essentially never been driven and is in new condition. It is obsidian black metallic over macchiato beige/space grey leather with natural grain brown magnolia trim. Options include the Third Row Seat, 21 inch five-spoke wheels, heated steering wheel, active ambient lighting, an all-season cargo mat, rear seat airbags and the charging cable.

Location is northern Chicagoland.

Selling for less than my total out of pocket cost. And you'll probably save on sales tax compared to new also.

My price is $115K.

Send me a private message if interested.

That's a good spec especially for those that don't care for the hyper screen but also curious as well like the previous post. Either way, good luck on the sale.
Originally Posted by jacec
Why the change of heart?
Old 10-17-2022, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tesla
Thanks for the compliment. The car is amazing but it's my wife's personal decision to go with something different.