EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

Driver seat starting to pop and crack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2022, 09:53 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
535i
Driver seat starting to pop and crack

Lately my drivers seat is making popping noises when braking and accelerating. I use the message function a lot and looks like the parts are starting to loosen and the seat is moving back and forth. 😞 Anyone else notice this ?
Old 01-01-2023, 03:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
EQS
I have the same issue. My wife’s EQS sedan also has a noisy passenger seat that rattles as you drive when no one is sitting in it.

might be a weak point 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 01-01-2023, 09:34 PM

Received 261 Likes on 154 Posts
EQS 450 4Matic SUV
My driver's seat is not making any noises but it is falling apart. I did not notice the protruding plastic piece until the day after I took delivery two months ago. If I had seen this at the dealership, I would have declined to accept the car. A replacement seat has been on order since the beginning of November. When I checked the status of the back ordered part at the end of last month one of the condescending Millennials at the service counter explained that MB needs all of the available seat cushions so they can continue to stockpile the SUVs on dealer lots. That may have not been his exact words but it was my interpretation of what he said.